Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
My absence
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theboomboom
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:21 pm 
Post subject: My absence
Top Reply with quote

I am off to a wedding this weekend, I'll be back Monday.

What's cool about this wedding is that it is up in the mountains at this cabin/ ***** Restruant and I am getting to stay at the Ritz-Carlton.

More stories to come.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
K9 Carlos
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

How many dogs we have in [HAXXX]?? I was the first as The Dog, now SPrite has something dogish and your the bulldog.

SupaFly wrote:
barreling axe is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway these days

Quote:
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

User-posted image
User-posted image
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger
Cap'n Crunch
Illiterate Suicide Boy
<font color=orange><b>Illiterate Suicide Boy</b></font>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Three dogs. The Dog, The bulldog, and the (little Mexican dog on Taco Bell commercials)

-≠∫ĆŤ∫≠-�μ�ąҒ��: lets go snort some cock

User-posted image
User-posted image
GotMilk?
Shaniqua

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

chihuahua
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
K9 Carlos
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

w00t. Its the K9 brigade.

SupaFly wrote:

Quote:

User-posted image
User-posted image
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger
Cap'n Sprite
Crazy Puertorican
Crazy Puertorican

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Come on boom, you gotta come up with another animal. We already have 2 dogs. I picked mine, cause mexican hax wasnt an animal name, so I though of an mexican animal Laughing
CountChocula
Warning- may cause CountChoculitis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes anyway, have fun at your wedding boomboom
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: we'll aim for bender
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: but use a lot of napalm
Bunny
Chips' Wench

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:15 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

What Count said Very Happy
Brutus
BuffNerd
BuffNerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:12 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Your little brother was playing the other day. It was funny. He was like if I stink up the game its not really boom - dont think boom sucks kinda thing... What a nice guy. Very Happy Or did you twist his arm to make sure he said it. Little brothers are fun! Twisted Evil
theboomboom
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Yes Brutus, I beat him regurarily, ask him next time he is on Wink

So ya, the wedding. It was nothing less than perfect. We got up there the first day and damn, if you ever get a chance to stay at the Ritz in Beaver Creek, DO NOT PASS IT UP! Our room had 3 beds, a full kitchen and living room, 2 balconies and 3 and a half baths. The bride's parents payed for the whole room all 3 days we were there. First night, we had a rehersal dinner in Vail at this old bar. It was nice and the food was superb. Next day we played soft ball with the groom and I got owned, so I hung out at the BBQ the better part of the afternoon. At around 5 in the evening we went to the ceremony at this place called Beano's cabin. It is an exquisite place at the top of a mountain with a beautiful lawn and exquisite restruant. The ceremony only lasted about 20 minutes (the vows and a few short speeches was all it was). Then we went inside, everybody over 21 had a few drinks, then the youngins hit up the major drunkies for a few sips of whatever they were having (most of the kids were as drunk as the adults by the end of the evening). Then we sat down to a nice 5 course meal. To start, a salad of fresh greens. Then, an apatizer which consisted of a dish of vinegar and olive oil sprinkled on top of fresh sprouts, egg plant, red peppers, tomatoes and artichoke hearts. After that came the main corse, bloody beef veal with asparagus and cheesy baconey mashed potatoes. Following that was the wedding cake and more drinks. The rest of the evening was spent dancing with some local band out on the porch. We headed back to the hotel around 10 and roasted marshmellows over a bon-fire. After that it was nighty night for a few hours. In the morning we went to a nice brunch hosted by the bride's parents in another restruant in vail. It was a nice buffet style meal. Afterwards, Vail was hosting a mini carnival, so we checked that out. We played a round of mineature gold and then checked out this bungee-trampoline thing. Basically, they tie you in to a bunch of bungee cords and you bounce on a trampoline. Because of the bungee cords, you are able to easily get about 20 feet in the air and perform multiple flips. At first, just a few of the young guys tried it, then my mom, her mom and my mom's aunt got on. That was funny as hell, period. Imagine if you will 2 60 year old ladies and a 40 year old freaking out as they soared 20 feet over the ground.

Anywho, after that we called it a day and head back home.

And K9, I thought Sprite was supposed to be the mexican lizard who ate all the goats.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
K9 Carlos
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

theboomboom wrote:
And K9, I thought Sprite was supposed to be the mexican lizard who ate all the goats.

Wha wha what???

Sounds like a good time.

SupaFly wrote:

Quote:

User-posted image
User-posted image
User-posted image
Cap'n Sprite
Crazy Puertorican
Crazy Puertorican

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

K9 Carlos wrote:
theboomboom wrote:

Wha wha what???

Sounds like a good time.

What do you mean mexican lizard, im insulted.

Im always the Chihuahua Hax

YO QUIERO TACO BELL Razz
Wang Chung
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

The CHUPACABRA. Apparently it is a lizard variant originating from latin america that bites other creatures on the neck and sucks the blood from it.

BS to me. There was some stupid X-Files episode on it, so after that it became really popular.
CountChocula
Warning- may cause CountChoculitis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:50 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Wang Chung wrote:
The CHUPACABRA. Apparently it is a lizard variant originating from latin america that bites other creatures on the neck and sucks the blood from it.

BS to me. There was some stupid X-Files episode on it, so after that it became really popular.

EL CHUPACABRA! that was on a Scooby Doo episode / movie thing :O
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: we'll aim for bender
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: but use a lot of napalm
Brutus
BuffNerd
BuffNerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:42 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Wow Bom, that place sounds awesome... I thought id bunji bounce this back thread on topic. Very Happy Dam hijackers... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: