Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
what is monkey doing?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drunken Monkey
Hooked.On.Phonics

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:02 pm 
Post subject: what is monkey doing?
Top Reply with quote

ok first of i want to apoligise for all the miss spellings that are going to end up here. i am on a crapy comp with a 19kbps con and a crapy keebord with stuborn hard to press keys and no micro word soooooo back to the topic

for a few weeks now you have probley been wondering, where is the monkey?....and if you have not, i will post this any way. so deal with it Twisted Evil

i have been transferd to a place far a way from my other home...a place with out any comp games, and with realy crapy internet. i came here to make some money over the summer (wich i have) but there are no neibors, and i got this pad all to myself....and i have no car.....and the boat engin is dead (i am working on it) any way what i am geting at is that there is no one to hang out with an verry litle to do...

as a resalt i have gone part red neck. i have gone red neck to the degry that i often find myself walking around the 3 acer + property with a gun lots of ammo and a dog for entertainment.....
oh and if i cant snipe well in game, i can at least in life. this week i have shot 4 rabits (no offence bunny) 2 squerls and 2 ground hogs from range... i also have large fires where i burn pretty much any dead wood i can find in either the water or in the near by woods. all i can say is that in one of the fires i made 20 bricks just to see if i can do it....any way as you can see by my aimless babeling that i am verry bord and need some people to hang with and do somthing.....

oh i also solo saild a few miles out into the chesepeek and back home....i have run out of things to do.... any ideas?

if You Ain't Tracks, You Ain't Shit
Cap'n Sprite
Crazy Puertorican
Crazy Puertorican

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Well it's always better to have better aim, in Real Life, than in game Very Happy
CountChocula
Warning- may cause CountChoculitis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

any ideas? ...... brush up on spelling? lol

just kidding... but seriously

j/k for serious

try making a canoe out of a tree, that'll keep ya busy
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: we'll aim for bender
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: but use a lot of napalm
Drunken Monkey
Hooked.On.Phonics

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

...........any FUN ideas?

ChrisT
John Jameson
<font color=#50C5FF><b>John Jameson</b></font>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

burn more stuff, see if you cant get a wildfire started, now think of all the fun that would be.

BTW did i mention I am a little bit of a pyro, just a lil.

Oh you must have gasoline, try burning it on the water, and in dif. shapes and letters, you know, all kindsa stuff.
K9 Carlos
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:00 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Slaughter wrote:

BTW did i mention I am a little bit of a pyro, just a lil.

FIRE FIRE !

Thats why we get along so good. I got them to send me to the Fire Academy so I could walk around in the shit.

SupaFly wrote:
barreling axe is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway these days

Quote:
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

User-posted image
User-posted image
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger
ChrisT
John Jameson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

This past weekend we took filled a coke can with gasoline and lit the top on fire, everything was going fine till we decided that it was just comin outta top to slow, and wasn'tr g2 explode, so some1, im not g2 say any names.... Kicked the can over, spewing fiery gasoline trails everywhere. Great Fun we couldnt stomp that shit out, so we just let it burn
K9 Carlos
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:08 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I honestly think Monkey's spelling is getting worse as time goes on.

Very Happy

SupaFly wrote:
barreling axe is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway these days

Quote:
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

User-posted image
User-posted image
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger
Drunken Monkey
Hooked.On.Phonics

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:12 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

cool pirate pyros Twisted Evil

one of my life goles as a historian and a pyro is to find the resepy for greek fire...i am getting close...just need to ask some people in the military about somthing we did in ww2. i think one of the ingrediants might be the missing one i need to finish the mix Very Happy but i cant be shure...just sounds a lot like what the anchents said about the greek napalm. oh and it ant napalm that i am talking about just to be clear.

any way i only have 1/4 gallon of gass left and that is not even enough to get the lawn trimed wich i need to do next week...so that is out....i do have lots of other little goodys though. but the cost gaurd might think i need help if i use them Confused

i am plaining on makeing a new batch of black powder soon..i gues i could order some more salt peater and get started early Smile

i could also go fishing for some striper (this aria is one of the best fishing grounds on the east coast) but i would have to get some squid some how....

any way, any more ideas? im sort of despret here.

ChrisT
John Jameson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:15 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I heard if you fill a styrophome cup w/ gasoline and lite it, it is a lot like napaam, havn't tried it yet, that is this weekends expiriment
CountChocula
Warning- may cause CountChoculitis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:15 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

well.. you could always dig a hole and trap animals (or people...) in it... then, in the spirit of Slaughter, LIGHT THEM ON FIRE! WHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... that'd be fun... Razz
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: we'll aim for bender
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: but use a lot of napalm
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:18 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

animal abuse!

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SupaFly
Gunner Fan Club President

Location: sunnydale mental institution (for the mentally unstable) ((like me)) (((supa)))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:22 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

no such thing when ppl arent lookin stealth Razz
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:27 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Shocked Stealth is always watching... unless it's unpleasent Shocked

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SupaFly

Location: sunnydale mental institution (for the mentally unstable) ((like me)) (((supa)))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:29 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

burning someone alive is nice.... i use it to fall asleep to all the time... so soothing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: