Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Jedi Academy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CountChocula
Warning- may cause CountChoculitis

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

omg lol thanks for the advice slaughter.. but I got a SP noCD hack so I win
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: we'll aim for bender
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: but use a lot of napalm
Bender
The First Bi-Sexual (mostly gay) Robot

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I'm gonna try to get it on the weekend if you guys are gonna play it again

BTW: Does it have like a monthly fee or what?

2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: whenever a girl is like "oh what are you thinking about"
2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: i say nothing cause saying dudes wouldn't go over well

3:34 PM - El.Tawxic: I wish I was a horse
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
Brutus
BuffNerd
BuffNerd

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I broke down and bought a new copy. Not as good in multiplayer IMO. Will need some pointers on multiplayer and foce powers controls settings. There is WAY to many powers to allocate for quick use...
CountChocula

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

lol silly Brutus, by default, you can press "Q" and "E" to cycle through your powers and then press "F" to use them! I changed it to the mouse wheel to cycle through, it's faster, but using Q and E and F is a lot easier than F1 F2 ect ect ect, or hotkeying them... the only Force power I have hotkeyed (and this is on single player) is Force Heal, and that's on SHIFT. I also have CAPSLOCK switch lightsaber styles..

and Bender, there is no monthley fee or anything, and rest assured I'll play it..
BloodY TOM kidd
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

i finished the game in the single mod, both as a good and as the king of evil, after i killed the evil itself only to be evliest (hm ?)
its a great game, couldnt play online coz of the warez version, but still the SP was great.

but alot saying the game number 2 in the series (tis be num 3) was the best, and still better than the acdemi
Brutus
BuffNerd
BuffNerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I agree, 2 was better. But 3 carried the torch. I didn't mind shelling out $20 to play online after I finished a warez version a while back too. Rolling Eyes
Raed
Stoned Angry Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Om6 that game is awesome, I'm finishing up singleplayer on the warez version. I just ordered it for $15 Razz the jedi pirates must unite!

Last edited by Raed on Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
SupaFly
Gunner Fan Club President

Location: sunnydale mental institution (for the mentally unstable) ((like me)) (((supa)))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

yeah, i got it, but mulitplayer crashes every 5 mins or so..... pissin me off...

i really like the saber combat... its a lot more complete when u really get into it (the duel servers were intense before it reverted to noobfest)
CountChocula

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

SupaFly wrote:
yeah, i got it, but mulitplayer crashes every 5 mins or so..... pissin me off...

i really like the saber combat... its a lot more complete when u really get into it (the duel servers were intense before it reverted to noobfest)

supa you have an old copy, correct, since you said "reinstall" earlier: there's a patch for it, linkage coming soon

EDIT: large link Very Happy http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/gofetch/ZmlsZWZyb250fHx8MjA0NTl8fHxTbVZrYVNCTGJtbG5hSFFnUVdOaFpHVnRlU0JRWVhSamFDQXhMakF4fHx8fHx8MTE3fHx8L09mZmljaWFsX1JlbGVhc2VzL090aGVyc3x8fGprYWNhZGVteTFfMDEuZXhlfHx8MTgxODM3MjA0NTkzNDEx
Raed
Stoned Angry Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I just got it a minute ago!!!! 0m6 i'm so excited w00t w00t 11111!!!1/1`'12.l1moneoenoeneoen!!!!1111
SupaFly

Location: sunnydale mental institution (for the mentally unstable) ((like me)) (((supa)))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

CountChocula wrote:
SupaFly wrote:

supa you have an old copy, correct, since you said "reinstall" earlier: there's a patch for it, linkage coming soon

no, i had to rebuy it, so its a new copy
CountChocula

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

huh... well then I dunno, you're probably tryin to play on a server that's not JA, there's a mod out there called JA+ which basically does nothing but that's beside the point: most servers are running JA+, and if it's a pure server, you'll get kicked from it until you download JA+
SupaFly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

no u wont, ja+ doesnt always require it, but i do have it anyway... pure, ja+ (any version) = 5 mins or so & im out, its a CTD, not just disconnect
CountChocula

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

oh... that's pretty gay then... Razz did you download any models/skins that may have screwed it up?
SupaFly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:32 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

nothin other than the ones in JA+, but i tried with & without JA+ & it was the same... i think its a video issue, when the MS eroor report goees it says it a known issue (actually, come to think of it, it may be SP2) & theyre currently working with lucasarts to fix it, but lucas says nothing of the sort. yodas help desk was worthless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: