Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
What are you listening to August Edition.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> TV, Music and Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eugene
Sleepuls

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:10 am 
Post subject: What are you listening to August Edition.
Top Reply with quote

i realized we don't talk about Music enough and I have no idea who likes what so every month I will be making a topic about this so we can just share what we have been enjoying recently. Hopefully this catches on and we can expand our music.

I'll start us off:

Blue Sky Black Death
Some pretty chill Electronica I have been really digging lately. I highly recommend the Noir album.

Childish Gambino-Royalty album
You can get this album for free of his website. Some pretty good Rap.

Pantera
I have been in a mood for some (relatively) older stuff when it comes to metal as of late. Vulguar Displays of Power is also one of my favorite albums for both its songs and cover art.

Frank Sinatra
It's Sinatra, do I need to say more?
junkyard
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Sky Burial is a great change of pace from what I usually listen to, it's a lot lighter but still intense.

I've found Be'lakor's newest album to be an exceptional soundtrack to Diablo 3.

Faustian Echoes is a great song by my favorite band, Agalloch, which I've been binge listening to since seeing them live recently.
junkyard
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Apparently Brendon just finished Dethalbum III. Fuck yeah August!
Insomniac
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Here are some songs that I've enjoyed (multiple genres):

Dangerkids- We're all in Danger These guys remind of the older linkin park. Only, these guys are a little angrier

Protomen- Light up the Night Stumbled upon this song by accident.

Macklemore- Cant Hold Us

Isosine Summer mix 2012 This man a genius. Greatest mash ups I've heard in a long time.

I guess thats it. Also this is first im using them BBcodes so if I failed oh well.
Vlad Piranha
Dictator-Elect
Dictator-Elect

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

My 3D work music this summer has consisted largely of the following

Black Keys
Men at Work
Final Fantasy IX Soundtrack
Banjo-Kazooie Soundtrack
Soundgarden
Antonin Dvorak's Symphony No. 9
Berry Punch
Pony HATER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Uuuhhh.... Lets see.... I'd have to say i've been listening mostly to Project Freelancer songs. Or I think it's called Pelican Music, don't remember.

Spiral - Red vs Blue Season 9 OST (By Jeff Williams)

Falling Towards the Sky - Red vs Blue Season 9 OST (feat. Lamar Hall & Casey Lee Williams)

Pelican Escape - Red vs Blue Season 9 OST (By Jeff Williams)

Extraction - Red vs Blue Season 9 OST (By Jeff Williams)

Red Vs Blue Season 10 OST - Terrify! (feat. Sandy Casey)

Then besides that i'd have to say... Cara Mia Addio - Official Extended version

And lastly Fighting is Magic - Main Menu Theme

Good?
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

During the month of August, I listened to Counting Crow's album, August and Everything After; On repeat. Fitting.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> TV, Music and Movies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: