Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
How much do you drink?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How much do you drink?
I don't drink
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
Once in a while
33%
 33%  [ 9 ]
Multiple Times a week (But not drunk)
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
I'm Trashed Often in a week
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
I'm Trashed everyday.
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

It basically reassured me about my decisions. Not like I needed any, but it makes me more comfortable that when people get weirded out when I tell them I don't drink very much that there's actually other people out there that do the same thing.

You always know someone else does it too, just don't really know who.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wang Chung
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Stealth wrote:
It basically reassured me about my decisions. Not like I needed any, but it makes me more comfortable that when people get weirded out when I tell them I don't drink very much that there's actually other people out there that do the same thing.

Yup Smile And those of us include The Fucking Cut Throats overall.

BTW I should re-state that while I do indeed enjoy getting plastered, the majority of the time I'd rather be doing other stuff. And that's my own choice to do both at their own proportion - no one elses Very Happy
Erwin Rommel
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:53 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Stealth wrote:

You just don't notice us because either A) We aren't making fools of ourselves drunk or B) We don't really do the social thing so much anyway.
RK-Mara
Uber Dick Wad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:29 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

AxeBlind wrote:
I am the same way, a good dark brew will always beat a score of the light stuff. Nothing like a good dark beer, with those you can drink them as Europeans do, warm. You cannot drink a domestic light beer warm at all.

Can't wait until I go to München (or Munich) next week.
The Fornicator.
Forcinator
Forcinator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Trappist beers and Maredsous beers FTW :>
User-posted image
Special Jimmy
Neo-Kaufmanist
Neo-Kaufmanist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure this confirms that at least half of us will develop a drinking problem within our lives.
Wang Chung wrote:
MikeSty 22: they say Rome wasn't built in a day
MikeSty 22: but they never had the Fucking Cut Throats
Wang Chung
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:47 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

YERP
Atomiktoaster
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

To be fair, there's a bit of a gap between "Multiple Times a week (But not drunk)" and "I'm Trashed Often in a week". I'll definitely get drunk on the weekend from time to time, but I wouldn't say I've been "trashed" at all lately.
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Often is 2-3 times.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bender
The First Bi-Sexual (mostly gay) Robot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

wang tell us about your night last night in this topic. I'm personally very interested to hear the sober story of you fighting some dude Very Happy

2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: whenever a girl is like "oh what are you thinking about"
2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: i say nothing cause saying dudes wouldn't go over well

3:34 PM - El.Tawxic: I wish I was a horse
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
anonymousity
Stealth's Wench
Stealth's Wench

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Tell me you got in a fight, mike Razz
RK-Mara
Uber Dick Wad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I woke up drunk this morning.
Cap'n Sprite
Crazy Puertorican
Crazy Puertorican

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I got T-R-A-S-H-E-D last night and it was fucking great cause all the girls where the same.

chicka chika yeeeahh Razz
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

But those were men.

User-posted image
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

So like.... I have a nice DRUNKEN story about last night (Valentine's Day)

But before we begin, let's start on Friday night.

Roommate comes in wanting to go do something. I'm currently talking to Kels on xfire and I'm about to play some games with her. After I explain this to him, he sighs and starts to leave. So I stop him and tell him that if he wants to, I need to go to Wal-Mart later, but it'd probably be like at midnight.

For Valentine's Day I had been planning on surprizing Kels by making a homemade dinner. All throughout the week she's been trying to guess where I was going to take her. But anyways, I needed to go pick up some items to make the meal.

So he decided to go. And I got my stuff. Nuff said.

Around 6 PM last night, I started to prepare my meal. I prepared it and cleaned up the place etc etc. My roommate left and came back with a bottle of wine. He wanted me to use some of it but it was Red wine. Neither Kels or I like it, it's just one of those things you have to be in the mood in for. So I declined.

An hour later there was the wine bottle left on the small table outside my room completely empty.

I didn't have time to ask anything of it, Kels was going to be coming over any minute. I went outside and we proceeded to walk to the car in which I said I "forgot my wallet" to get her to come back with me to the dorm. I showed her little set up, but I had noticed that the bottle was gone.

Later that night, my roommate came in completely trashed. We were watching tv when he came into my room going "How'd it go? Oh you look so happy." He went on to explain that he downed a bottle of jack daniels and then he left. Then he comes back later saying that he downed a bottle of scotch and how he drunk and drove to get there. He now claimed that he was too drunk (even more so I guess) to drive. He wanted me to take him to the liquor store at first. But later changed his mind to asking me to take him to the gas station to get a smoke. I told him no and demanded his keys.

If you've ever seen Blazing Saddles, you'll remember when Buffalo Bill holds his hands up and slow backs up and then runs. Well he made a direct reference to that and darted for the door. I chased after him to see where he was going. He was running for his car. So, I chased him down and stood right behind his car.

Eventually, he gave me his keys, but then went over to someone's house to get something to smoke. I went over to kels' dorm in which he followed soon later.

There was the biggest display of intoxication I had ever seen and my dad's side of my family are a bunch of drunks. He made music with a radio. He tapped his foot and flipped a switch back and forth in order to make a "metronome" and he sang to it. Then he played a lamp. Then he went on to tell us about some of his war stories about how he killed a husband and wife and their children just because he was scared.

It was the weirdest fucking night. Maybe if I had drank that wine, he wouldn't have downed it all.

User-posted image
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: