Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
anyone looking forward to Starcraft 2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reject-d
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:59 pm 
Post subject: anyone looking forward to Starcraft 2?
Top Reply with quote

i just wanna know if the new release of starcraft 2 has anyones eyes on for getting?? i saw the previews and i thought huh thats cool then i thought of the old starcraft and i thought it will just be the samething just a newer version of it...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:34 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Starcraft I was great. Although, I don't think Starcraft II is going to have the same feel as the old one. It's in long of a needed update (thus be a new game entirely) and I'll most definitely buy it when it releases.

If they make a Starcraft III because of SCII's success, then I probably won't buy it as it will be basically what you said. The same thing, but just a newer version of it.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RK-Mara
Uber Dick Wad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:47 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Is there really any new stuff in it?
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:51 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

There's actually supposed to be quite a bit more Smile

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bunny
Chips' Wench

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:56 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

!Moved to Aladdin's Castle'

I'm looking forward to it. Starcraft and Warcraft were my first PC games Smile
ChrisT
John Jameson
<font color=#50C5FF><b>John Jameson</b></font>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

we demo the cinematic trailer in work quite frequently to show off a few of our gaming computers.
reject-d
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

i liked the way it looked apparently.. theres a ton thats going to be new including different scenery and more protoss and human characters... hehe some people cant get enough of these old games...

the person next to me in the library is playing diablo 2 loader off his jump drive.. >.< woot..

i just think that it will get boring after awhile... expecially multiplayer if u constantly battle and thats all u do.. i liked warcraft 3 because of the custom games which to me made it much more than warcraft and alot more exciting..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
RK-Mara
Uber Dick Wad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:58 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

reject-d wrote:
i liked the way it looked apparently..

I don't like the cartoonish look that Blizzard has used for too long.
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:17 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

What kind of cartoonish look ye talking about mate? Smile

User-posted image
Hirmuinen
CT Certified Sales Rep.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Stealth wrote:
Starcraft I was great. Although, I don't think Starcraft II is going to have the same feel as the old one. It's in long of a needed update (thus be a new game entirely) and I'll most definitely buy it when it releases.

I heard that Blizzard is testing this game with those fanatic SC korean gamers to get everything right. So atleast this game should be balanced well.

Too bad I suck in competive RTS games over online. I just can't get past that 'save' money and resources to build better units at start. And then I wonder how enemy can crush me right at the beginning.
reject-d
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

it happens..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: