Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Free games list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PureInsanity
Deckswab
Deckswab

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:20 pm 
Post subject: Free games list
Top Reply with quote

If ur 2 cheap liek me to buy games, here are some free ones. some are crap, some are decent, some are excellent.

Shooters:
War Rock
Halo: Combat Evolved (trial)
America's Army
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Counter Strike v1.6
Planetside
F.E.A.R.
True Combat: Elite (Note: You need Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory to play.)
Welcome to Savage

Fighting:
KwonHo
Streetfighter Online
Ragnarok Battle Offline

Flying:
Space Cowboy
Air Attack

RPGs/MMORPGs:
RYL1 (Malaysia version)
RYL2 (Malaysia version)
Entropia Universe
MMORPG Hoster (Multiple Games)
Trickster Online:
Silkroad Online
FlyFF
Rappelz
Ragnarok Online
The Legend of Ares
Kal Online
Adventure Quest
Anarchy Online
Trickster - Links To Fantasy!
RuneScape - the massive online adventure game by Jagex Ltd
MapleStory

Sorry, kinda lazy for links, just um use this site, www.google.com Very Happy

-------------------

here are some reviews my friend wrote.

Talesweaver
Korean 2D Storytelling MMORPG.
10/10

Played for about 4 years. There's no english version, its in korean, japanese, chinese and taiwan i think.
This game is so fun and addicting when you get into it. Also learned to read and write Korean from this game.

Cabal Online
3D MMORPG
10/10

I had fun with this game in beta last year. Force Bladers yea! There's a lot too and in the beginning, for about the first 40 levels, grinding is fun because you're doing quests at the same time. Very Flashy!

Space Cowboy Online
3D Air combat MMORPG
9/10

I think this is the first/only game of its kind. It's really fun. A lot of quests and stuff to do. And wars are fun!

Mabinogi
3D Semi-Realistic MMORPG
10/10

An english version is supposed to come out soon. This game is too sick you can do almost everything. Fishing, dancing, play an instrument, farming, hunting all of that. it's cool and your character ages, just like in real life! Very Happy

Corum Online
3D MMORPG
9/10

Fun game! I actually just learned that there's an english version. I played a japanese version of this game 2 years ago. It's great!

Trickster
2D MMORPG
8/10

Played with a few friends, cute characters, colorful. Gets boring though.

Seal Online
3D Cell-Shaded MMORPG
9/10

Another fun game. Combo system is really cool and interactive. Also a lot to do. Not sure if there's an english version.

Ragnarok
2D/3D? MMORPG
8/10

This game and Talesweaver are pretty similar and compared with eachother a lot. I like TW better. I find the graphics in this game odd and dull. I really only played on pservers, to be honest, i never really gave this game a fair chance.

LaTale
2D Side-Scrolling MMORPG
6/10

Pretty much like Maple Story, fancier looking skills etc etc.

Lunia YouTube -
3D? Storytelling MMORPG
10/10

The english beta ended a while ago, I liked this game a lot. There's still a Korean version running.

Maple Story
2D Side Scrolling MMORPG
6/10
AxeBlind
Old Fart's Cabin Man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Nice list I may have to check some of these out, thanks man.
RK-Mara
Uber Dick Wad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:40 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/15858
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: