Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Leaked Spiderman 3 trailer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> TV, Music and Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I dun like Superman. It seems like they gave him every power in the world and then made him weak to a foreign rock.

Talk about being a wuss.

Spiderman doesn't have a weakness. He adapts to the situation much like a spider. Like fighting the sand man for example. He can't hit the guy. He's sand. So he'll have to figure out a way to beat him using something else.

He can't sense venom since the embrote was a part of him at one time. So he's blind in that regard. But he adapts.

That's why I think Count's on to something. Spiderman could adapt to his new foe and kill him (if needed).

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hirmuinen
CT Certified Sales Rep.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

These superman movies always feels little boring to me. Yeah they are well made high budget movies, but you always know what will happen in the end. Bad guy comes in beats the shit out of Spiderman and then Spiderman figures out how to beat it, saves girl on the way and makes relations around him so hard that there has to be next movie.

It's just you already know that it will be happy end, it's spiderman he can't die. Best movies in my opinion are those where there is no clear happy ending, it doesn't have to be "everyone dies and is sad", but there has to be something more in to it. Like some good war movies that don't give picture that the "winner" feels happy and everyone is glad and so on(like Pearl Harbour, I understand it is American movie, but I would have left the movie to end when Japan striked them - some sad music and text telling little about what happened after that...classic like Tora! Tora! Tora!).

Oh and Spiderman 2 sucked and 1st one was only good when Peter learned his skills after that it just kind of went downhill(still alot better than second one).

Edit. Well now when I'm here I could continue my rant. Why do these horror movies have to be so crap?! I saw the 28 days later awhile ago and it seemed pretty good, few things that bothered me but overall it was pretty decent. But they had to ruin it...with love stories. I almoust screamed WTF when these two main characters started hugging and kissing IN MIDDLE OF FRIGGING MANSION FULL OF ZOMBIES RUNNING AT THEM. What were they thinking?? Who the hell would actually do that!? "Oh there are zombies and a soldier trying to kill us, but let's not hurry and try to get save so we can kiss in here for a while". Hell it totally pissed me off, no one in their right mind would do that, it's like you have 20 seconds to run off the building before it explodes, would you start to hug and kiss or run like hell?

Last edited by Hirmuinen on Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Achtane
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Batman could beat both Spiderman and Superman at the same time. He plans ahead for everything and always has the necessary Bat-item to defeat his enemy in any situation.

Popeye could beat anyone, however. Well, if he has spinach.

E. coli-less spinach.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
Special Jimmy
Neo-Kaufmanist
Neo-Kaufmanist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Achtane wrote:
Batman could beat both Spiderman and Superman at the same time. He plans ahead for everything and always has the necessary Bat-item to defeat his enemy in any situation.

Popeye could beat anyone, however. Well, if he has spinach.

E. coli-less spinach.

|B|A|T|M|A|N|

My anti-drug
Wang Chung wrote:
MikeSty 22: they say Rome wasn't built in a day
MikeSty 22: but they never had the Fucking Cut Throats
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Batman is definitely the closest superhero that could happen in real life.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cap'n Sprite
Crazy Puertorican
Crazy Puertorican

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Batman is gay. I mean, he's not even super-hero. He doesn't have any SUPER powers. Give Choc batmans gadgets and he could be a "Super-Hero". Goes to show you that even a lamer can be Batman. ^_^
Achtane
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Wrong, Batman has super planning. He can figure out what to do in any situation and beat the fuck out of you in any fight, due to his brilliant deductive reasoning.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
GotMilk?
Shaniqua

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

He alone could talk me out of anything with that sexy voice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
Bender
The First Bi-Sexual (mostly gay) Robot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:10 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

apparently the joker is going to be played by heath ledger

2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: whenever a girl is like "oh what are you thinking about"
2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: i say nothing cause saying dudes wouldn't go over well

3:34 PM - El.Tawxic: I wish I was a horse
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> TV, Music and Movies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: