Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
BF2 Tips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:00 am 
Post subject: BF2 Tips
Top Reply with quote

Here are a series of posts that these guys fought over. When I read it, I laughed pretty hard, especially to what "thisgeek" had to say.

Quote:
nrg_wp20-02-2006, 10:08 PM
my top 10 tips:

1) single shot/burst fire if you can, more accurate.
2) try to spot enemies if you can.
3) Be patient! takes a hundred hours to get really aquainted.
4) some guns reload slowly, rip out a handgun if you can in the heat of battle.
5) PG UP! always forgive a teamkill (unless it's blatant, in which case u prntscrn)
6)Learn all classes, and master in 2 of them. It takes a while to master, so chose your favourite, and a secondary one if your squads need it.
7) Unless you sniping, join squads, you learn alot, and often score more, as well as have an extra spawn point.
Cool If you medic, dont heal people who are destined to die the second they revived.
9) Learn on urban first, then go to the other servers.
10) Unless you got a really whiny voice, most experienced players will accept you in a squad and help out Smile

Quote:
Jeeva21-02-2006, 12:05 AM
my top 10 tips:

1) single shot/burst fire if you can, more accurate.
2) try to spot enemies if you can.
3) Be patient! takes a hundred hours to get really aquainted.
4) some guns reload slowly, rip out a handgun if you can in the heat of battle.
5) PG UP! always forgive a teamkill (unless it's blatant, in which case u prntscrn)
6)Learn all classes, and master in 2 of them. It takes a while to master, so chose your favourite, and a secondary one if your squads need it.
7) Unless you sniping, join squads, you learn alot, and often score more, as well as have an extra spawn point.
Cool If you medic, dont heal people who are destined to die the second they revived.
9) Learn on urban first, then go to the other servers.
10) Unless you got a really whiny voice, most experienced players will accept you in a squad and help out Smile

enjoy!

err that is like the 10 worse tips ever

"1) single shot/burst fire if you can, more accurate."
- Use Auto fire for the first 3 bullets, if the enemy is not dead by then, you're a noob and can switch to noob-mode shot/burst

"2) try to spot enemies if you can."
- Thats the point of the game Razz, same with Vietnam Engine, grass dissapears at far viewing distances, so the enemy is always visible, unless behind a house or rock.

"3) Be patient! takes a hundred hours to get really aquainted."
- You can be aquainted to all classes in less than 10 hours. Start with medic first, for your first 8 hours. Revive alot of people = lots of points = Early gun unlocks = for more ownage later on.

"4) some guns reload slowly, rip out a handgun if you can in the heat of battle."
- As per point 1*. If you are good enough you will never be in a situation where you have to switch to secondary gun to help out. With AT-soldier, always run with pistol, since the AT has a Desert Eagle for a pistol, 1 shot >

"5) PG UP! always forgive a teamkill (unless it's blatant, in which case u prntscrn)"
- Always PTK unless he is in your squad.

"6)Learn all classes, and master in 2 of them. It takes a while to master, so chose your favourite, and a secondary one if your squads need it."
- Learn Medic, since it features everything of all classes except C4.

"7) Unless you sniping, join squads, you learn alot, and often score more, as well as have an extra spawn point."
-Totally the opposite, when you're a sniper, its the perfect time to join a squad. Pin pointing enemies to your squad leader and flag capturing.

"Cool If you medic, dont heal people who are destined to die the second they revived."
- Never heal a guy that just died on the corner of a building. Chances are that the tank/soldier is still aiming at the corner because people normally play in groups, thus waiting for the next fool to run arround.

"9) Learn on urban first, then go to the other servers."
- Learn the open maps first, Urban requires skill

"10) Unless you got a really whiny voice, most experienced players will accept you in a squad and help out Smile"
- You have to be in their clan 99% of the times, or associated with them.

Quote:
nrg_wp21-02-2006, 12:26 AM

- Use Auto fire for the first 3 bullets, if the enemy is not dead by then, you're a noob and can switch to noob-mode shot/burst..
::If you killing 4 people, you might just run out of ammo... who says it's when you just kill one person. ha

- You can be aquainted to all classes in less than 10 hours. Start with medic first, for your first 8 hours. Revive alot of people = lots of points = Early gun unlocks = for more ownage later on.
::Oh yes, because BF2 is all about points... LOL, I rarely play medic, only if the squad needs it. Easy points though, if you into that.

- As per point 1*. If you are good enough you will never be in a situation where you have to switch to secondary gun to help out. With AT-soldier, always run with pistol, since the AT has a Desert Eagle for a pistol, 1 shot >
:: The AT auto shotgun only has 12 shells, so it's very easy to rip out pistol. And the Auto shotgun rules, i got a great K/D with this gun.. the basic AT gun sucks, i agree. Always run with a pistol? hahahaaaaaaa.

:: If it makes you feel special to PTK...

:: play what you enjoy. It's a game. If you like medic, go for it. but damn, Medic IS NOT like all the others. I never saw one repair a tank, or launch at a tank, or snipe one shot to the head from the other side, or give ammo etc....

- Learn the open maps first, Urban requires skill
not really, it can get annoying learning on big maps. lotsa driving, lots of plane/choppers killing you. Urban is also more fun. And no better way to learn than the hard way.

::LOL, that's a joke. I almost never experienced this. People must not like you, or you a clan member that kicks "noobs" out.

Quote:
thisgeek21-02-2006, 06:56 AM

My god, then yours must be the absolute worst I've ever frikkin' heard!

- Use Auto fire for the first 3 bullets, if the enemy is not dead by then, you're a noob and can switch to noob-mode shot/burst

Hmm..so any mode that you don't use is 'noob' mode?
What, do you think you're ultra cool or something?

- Thats the point of the game Razz, same with Vietnam Engine, grass dissapears at far viewing distances, so the enemy is always visible, unless behind a house or rock.

Umm.. what? Wtf are you smoking? Ever heard of 'fog of war'? Either that, or your using a hack. There's no frikkin' ways that 'the enemy is always visible'.

Err no. All classes have the same pistol, it just depends on if it's silenced or not. The different nations have different pistols, however they're all EXACTLY the same in terms of performance. The only difference is reload times: http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/comparison

Please do everyone a favour and don't play. If that's your attitude then you deserve a kick in the head.

You know... you must be right.
I've seen medics chucking medpacks at a tank, and then the tank EXPLODED! Err hang on. I think it was the rockets fired by the AT that did that.
I'm sure the medpacks supply ammo as well. Yup, I'm pretty much convinced of that one.
Oh yeah, and the medpacks also have a nifty repair ability. Yep, they do!
Oh, and you know what? This one time, on Sharqui, I saw a medic drop a medpack, and when a tank drove over it it went boom. Just boom.
Oh wait, I think it was the engineer's mine that was right next to the medpack that did that. Never mind.

Medic can sprint. Yup. All classes can do that.
Medic has pistol. Yup. All classes have that.
Medic has knife. Yup. All classes have that too.
Medic has grenades. Oh oh... not all classes have that.
Medic has med pack. Oh, no. Only medic has that.
Medic has shock paddles. No, can't say anyone else has that either.
Medic has no rocket launcher. Wait wait -- AT has that!
Medic has no C4. Don't Spec Ops have that?
Medic hasn't got ammo packs either.
Medic seems to be missing the Spanner of Death(c) Drusky
Medic lost his claymores
Medic misplaced his mines. Drat. Some w@nker will PTK him now, for sure!

You know what? I'm guessing that medic does not have all the features of the other classes!

You're obviously one of those players who is so full of himself that you think you're too good to help out noobs, and therefore think that everybody is like you. Not true.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hirmuinen
CT Certified Sales Rep.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:21 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Quote:
always run with pistol, since the AT has a Desert Eagle for a pistol, 1 shot

Laughing
Raed
Stoned Angry Gamer

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Hirmuinen wrote:
Quote:
always run with pistol, since the AT has a Desert Eagle for a pistol, 1 shot

Laughing

lol, wheretf did this guy come up w/ that?
Corbin
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

my broether just got this game yesterday. its like regular bf but times a fucking million. i love it. i will put those tips to use, primaly the ones by that geeksomethingguy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I dun remember which forum I got them from, but there was a lot of posts just dawgin' him out just because he kept coming back and calling them "n00bs" since he's played all BF games starting with the very first release. Rolling Eyes

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Corbin
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

i hate when people call newer players noobs. back when i played GW alot i was like the nub police defending nub rights. its those douche bags who think that they are a million times better than everyone else, i made sure everyone knew the evil doers on each district.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RK-Mara
Uber Dick Wad

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:43 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

<-

omg liek u fooking n00b corb!!! u dunno anything about GW or BFP. (im the bestest)
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

j00r a n00b at typing corb! I've been typing non-stop for jeaRz j00 fookin' nubz0rz! Laughing

User-posted image
Corbin
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

OMG teh jeez im not a nuub. im teh leet hax?

noob i am at typing. nuub at gw. i am not. thought i havent played in 2 months
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: