Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Custom BF2 sigs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisT
John Jameson
<font color=#50C5FF><b>John Jameson</b></font>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:51 pm 
Post subject: Custom BF2 sigs
Top Reply with quote

Well I am making custom bf2 sigs for anyone that wants one. I cannot build them from scratch as of yet, but I can manipulate and resize and make it how you want it. So just give me an idea of what you want and i'll whip it up.
Just finished mine up today, and plan on making another for myself in a bit.
theboomboom
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Think you can make a template thingy so all the [DP]s could have one?

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

And could you make a "fight the addiction" one? =P

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChrisT
John Jameson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:27 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

theboomboom wrote:
Think you can make a template thingy so all the [DP]s could have one?

That's what I did in the one above, just give me a custom pic that is that exact size and i'll toss it in for you. Or if you want another one, i'm working on a new template right now, well it's done I just want to add a little more spunk in it before I release it. Ask Jimmy, it is the shit, just real fuckin huge :/
ChrisT
John Jameson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:43 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Code:
<canvas width="600" height="150" fill="0000001a">

<!-- Top box -->
<rect id="topbox" x="1" y="1" width="[?{sig:canvas:width}-202?]" height="16" fill="000000"/>
<line x="{sig:topbox:x}" y="[?{sig:topbox:y}+{sig:topbox:height}?]" x2="[?{sig:topbox:x}+{sig:topbox:width}?]" y2="{sig:this:y}" color="22222000"/>
<text id="username" string="{feed:bf2:nick}: {feed:bf2:rank:to_rankname} " x="25" y="15" font="georgiaz.ttf" size="8" color="000000" angle="0" />
<text id="username" string="{feed:bf2:nick}: {feed:bf2:rank:to_rankname} " x="24" y="14" font="georgiaz.ttf" size="8" color="d5ad1a" angle="0" />
<image render="bf2:flag" x="1" y="2" width="[?{sig:this:height}*1.4?]" height="15"/>

<!-- Rank progress box -->
<rect id="rankbox" x="[?{sig:username:x} + {sig:username:width} + 5?]" y="[?{sig:topbox:y}+2?]" width="[?{sig:canvas:width} - 200 - {sig:username:width} - 94 - 37?]" height="12" fill="444444" border="00000000" border_width="1"/>
<!-- randomly choose a red or green progress bar // mostly as a <random> test -->
<random>
<select><image render="bf2:hprogressbar" x="[?{sig:rankbox:x}+1?]" y="[?{sig:rankbox:y}+1?]" width="[?{sig:rankbox:width} - 2?]" height="[?{sig:rankbox:height}-2?]" color="00FFFF"/></select>
</random>
<text string="{feed:bf2:f_rankpercent}%" x="[?{sig:rankbox:x} + (({sig:rankbox:width} - {sig:this:width}) / 2)?]" y="[?{sig:rankbox:y}+({sig:rankbox:height}/2)+({sig:this:height}/2)?]" font="lucon.ttf" size="7" ngle="0" color="000000"/>     

<!-- Picture -->
<image url="http://www.thecmuc.com/images/duck2.jpg" x="400" y="0" width="200" height="150"/>

<!-- Awards -->
<rect x="2" y="20" width="396" height="128" fill="222222" border="22222000" border_width="1"/>
<image render="bf2:ribbons" set="bf2:sf" x="2" y="22" rows="2" cols="14" all="true" uniform="false" id="ribbons" height="25" width="397" />
<image render="bf2:awards" set="bf2:sf" x="1" y="[?{sig:ribbons:y}+{sig:ribbons:height}?]" rows="2" cols="15" all="true" uniform="false" id="awards" height="50" width="398" />
<image render="bf2:medals" set="bf2:sf" x="0" y="[?{sig:awards:y}+{sig:awards:height}?]" rows="2" cols="12" all="true" uniform="false" id="medals" height="50" width="398" />
<text id="gold_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051907}" x="323" y="116" font="arial.ttf" size="7" color="00000000" angle="0" />
<text id="gold_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051907}" x="322" y="115" font="arial.ttf" size="7" color="FFFFFF00" angle="0" />
<text id="silver_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051902}" x="290" y="116" font="arial.ttf" size="7" color="00000000" angle="0" />
<text id="silver_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051902}" x="289" y="115" font="arial.ttf" size="7" color="FFFFFF00" angle="0" />
<text id="bronze_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051919}" x="356" y="116" font="arial.ttf" size="7" color="00000000" angle="0" />
<text id="bronze_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051919}" x="355" y="115" font="arial.ttf" size="7" color="FFFFFF00" angle="0" />   
<!-- Copyright notice must come last -->
<copyright x="[?{sig:canvas:width}- 200 - {sig:this:width}-1?]" y="1"/>
</canvas>                              

If you like the one I have now go to http://img.tehsig.com/
Register an account, once you do that go to feeds: subscribe: bf2 and enter your PID. Then Click new template select any of them, and click create then edit. Copy and paste the code i have above.

Keep in Mind this changes you BG Color(mine is blue):
<canvas width="600" height="150" fill="0000001a">

This Changes the color of your progress bar(mine is blue):
<random>
<select><image render="bf2:hprogressbar" x="[?{sig:rankbox:x}+1?]" y="[?{sig:rankbox:y}+1?]" width="[?{sig:rankbox:width} - 2?]" height="[?{sig:rankbox:height}-2?]" color="00FFFF"/></select>
</random>

Here is a good place to find more BG colors in hexidecimal: http://www.december.com/html/spec/color.html
Just replace the 6 bold nubers/letters with the numbers/letters of your coice, Make sure you leave the 1a at the end of the first one, it will not affect your color, and you have to have it

and this changes you background picture:
<!-- Picture -->
<image url="http://www.thecmuc.com/images/duck2.jpg" x="401" y="1" width="198" height="148"/>
just switch out the URL with your's, make sure you picture is 198x148.
SupaFly
Gunner Fan Club President

Location: sunnydale mental institution (for the mentally unstable) ((like me)) (((supa)))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:11 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

i found a diff way Razz

VVVVV
theboomboom
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

User-posted image

I did it!!

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
SupaFly

Location: sunnydale mental institution (for the mentally unstable) ((like me)) (((supa)))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

finally got mine nailed.... & finally firgured out their dumbass code (its like php on some html script crack)

edit: btw, in 8 char hex colors, the last 2 digits are the transparency level... if you know hex, you can make whatever color it is, more/less tranparent (00 is clear & ff is solid i believe)

4f is a nice level (but on the ones that slutter is talking about it wouldnt make a big diff, but with a pic in the bg, u might need to tweak it)
K9 Carlos
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Like Supa's the best. Slaughter's is good also although I don't know about the cyan border color (interior designer boy). boomboom, Alfred's head scares me.

SupaFly wrote:
barreling axe is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway these days

Quote:
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

User-posted image
User-posted image
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger
ChrisT
John Jameson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

K9 Carlos wrote:
Like Supa's the best. Slaughter's is good also although I don't know about the cyan border color (interior designer boy). boomboom, Alfred's head scares me.

supa has mastered the teh sig script, and i have yet to. Instead I have mastered the script at another website, and
i am pretty much done with a template there, Just working on photoshopping the background behing the stats.

PS Supa: your g2 run outta space on your medals if you earn anymore, unless you just included the feed for those 3.
SupaFly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:08 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

[quote="Slaughter"]
K9 Carlos wrote:

PS Supa: your g2 run outta space on your medals if you earn anymore, unless you just included the feed for those 3.

just got those 3... and since i have no other medals (cept my purple heart) its kinda pointless to incluse a buncha grey shit atm... i can always add em when i finally get one (i think my closest one needs like 200 more hours)

more than likey, ill just expand it out to 550 wide instead of 400 & use that space if needed

just so you know, though, i cheated like mad... if you browse the forums on tehsig theres a thread where ppl post their templates, i just ganked one & modified it (although between PS & the scripting, i have at least 3 fucking hours in that sig, but DAMN is she hawt)

btw, in my sig making, i also made a ubar for us bf2 ppl
i was gonna put it on the bottom of the stat sig, but tesig fubared the text & it got blurry (some of you might have seen it with the ubar earlier today)
anyway, heres the ubar (if u wanna use it, host it (as usual))\
User-posted image
ChrisT
John Jameson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:36 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Yea coding is a real bitch, I seriously was working on my new one from 12(afternoon)- 4(morning) with lots of breaks, I dunno it just takes awhile to get used to the script and become effeciant at it.
ChrisT
John Jameson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:23 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

New Sig, Yea I think it speaks for itself k9, now who's the fag?

Not giving you guys the code just yet seeing it took me all night, i think I'll just let you oogle for awhile.....
btw refresh the page and look again........
K9 Carlos
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Slaughter wrote:
New Sig, Yea I think it speaks for itself k9, now who's the fag?..

You .... until you make me one Very Happy

SupaFly wrote:
barreling axe is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway these days

Quote:
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

User-posted image
User-posted image
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger
ChrisT
John Jameson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

K9 Carlos wrote:
Slaughter wrote:
New Sig, Yea I think it speaks for itself k9, now who's the fag?..

You .... until you make me one Very Happy

I don't want to find pics of men to put up instead of women :/
so no I won't be making you one. Razz

But seriously if you guys want one, make your own bg's, and i'll give you the code. I just don't want to see a million and onw sigs with the same exact pics as mine. Feel free to put in women/obj/w/e floats your boat. The cool thing about the template is there is transparency so the bg changes on everything.

Here is a template for making a background:
User-posted image

Make sure that every aspect of your picture is in the picturebox, keep the rest of your bg the same color/pattern. Try to keep away from highly contrasting colors or patterns, because shapes will semi-show through the transparency, and that cause you to have unwanted dark spots.

Here is an example of my favorite bg, and no you cannot use it for yours, she is just to fucking hot to share.....
User-posted image

Here is how she looks with the template overtop her:
User-posted image

and the final product:
User-posted image
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Below Deck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: