Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Wow...my dad just got a G4 for $1000
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Computer Tech Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CountChocula
Warning- may cause CountChoculitis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

ahhh all ya shuts up, cardboard boxes w/ plasic wrap over a hole are better than any computer

people are allowed to have opinions, no matter how stupid and/or biased they are, THIS IS AMERICA
...unless you're one of the Euros... or Sprite
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: we'll aim for bender
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: but use a lot of napalm
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Good point Count. There's no reason to debate. If they want to believe that Windows are better than Macs, then let them.

I'll always think that Mac and Window both have advantages and their differences over one another.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jabberwocky
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Wang Chung wrote:
OK OK OK, I admit it........... I don't play BFP anymore.

Maybe it's because I'm using a mac Crying or Very sad

maybe it's because bfp is still buggy as hell after a year and a half of playing it and it gets old..
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

By ALL means, help us out. If it's so buggy, give it to us. We're fixing it, so feel free to tell us what we need to fix and we'll do it.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wang Chung
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Half of the things he didn't like I already proposed and did change in CTX. I'm not sure where you've taken it, but oh well Smile
Jabberwocky
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:00 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Wang Chung wrote:
Half of the things he didn't like I already proposed and did change in CTX. I'm not sure where you've taken it, but oh well Smile

QFE. get rid of the double reload bug and add some textures that look like pirates and i'll play again occasionally.

Quote:
people are allowed to have opinions, no matter how stupid and/or biased they are, THIS IS AMERICA

yes, stealth is allowed to have his stupid opinions, i'm allowed to have an opinion thinking his opinions are stupid, and i'm also allowed to engage in heated debate over said opinions.
SupaFly
Gunner Fan Club President

Location: sunnydale mental institution (for the mentally unstable) ((like me)) (((supa)))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:50 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

[quote="Jabberwocky"]
Wang Chung wrote:

QFE. get rid of the double reload bug and add some textures that look like pirates and i'll play again occasionally.

kind of done & done
firefox_71
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

not to beat a dead horse, but I believe in the long, long ago, before most of the people in this debate were born, there were the computer wars of the 80's.

I think we all came to the conclusion by the early 90's that indeed Apple had the superior OS, but Gates made better/more devious business deals and thus grabbed more of the market share. Windows 95 mimicked the Apple GUI and there was a big stink about that.

I have personally never used a Mac, nor do I know anyone who owns one, so I can't really make a judgement about it. I will say that my most recent format and reinstall of XP, after updates and one error found with CHKDSK, has not crashed since and I never turn my machine off. That was a few months ago and all is well.

If your XP is crashing all the time there is an error somewhere, fix it. Very Happy

post in here, someone will help you fix it, I'll be glad to help any way I can

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jabberwocky
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

[quote="SupaFly"]
Jabberwocky wrote:
Wang Chung wrote:

kind of done & done

has it been released?
SupaFly

Location: sunnydale mental institution (for the mentally unstable) ((like me)) (((supa)))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

[quote="Jabberwocky"]
SupaFly wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:
Wang Chung wrote:

kind of done & done

has it been released?

not for the public yet, but all CTs can test

and usaf nailed the double reload, that things smooth as buttah
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Jabberwocky wrote:

yes, stealth is allowed to have his stupid opinions, i'm allowed to have an opinion thinking his opinions are stupid, and i'm also allowed to engage in heated debate over said opinions.

Ah. There you are again with another undermined arguement. Calling my opinions stupid huh? Just because you don't agree with them, doesn't make them stupid. My opinions are just as acceptable as yours.

From what I've seen from you, all you've done is cause trouble. You never post here. And when you do post here, it's most of the time just you flaming at someone else about something you don't agree with. What the hell makes you think your important, as if your opinion matters?

Considering that even though you never come around and that no one even really knows you, besides Wang, I still respect anything you have to say. Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't justify that your voice is "stupid." It would be like going into a party of people you've never met, and just disagreeing with all the guests, eat the host's lunch, and just leave. Either way, you get what you want.

You also take everything way to personally. If you don't agree with something, fine. But don't starting calling me names because of the fact that I don't think like you. I don't mind sarcasm. I don't mind when friends joke with me. But I've seen you maybe a few times here in CT. So to me, your not a friend. Your just a friend of a friend.

You may not like my way of thinking, but I take anything you say into consideration, as you should mine. If you want to talk like an adult and debate anything else, change your act and come talk to me later. Till then, your just another shout in a cave that will never echo.

User-posted image
bazookabubblegun
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

[quote="Stealth] Till then, your just another shout in a cave that will never echo.[/quote]

Like the gerbil in Axe's ass?

Sorry couldn't help myself. This got pretty serious, but this debate usually does. I am not sure why folks get so fired up about their PCs/Macs.

I like mine for what I use it for, mostly dieing, that's cool with me.

User-posted image
Bender
The First Bi-Sexual (mostly gay) Robot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

CountChocula wrote:
ahhh all ya shuts up, cardboard boxes w/ plasic wrap over a hole are better than any computer

people are allowed to have opinions, no matter how stupid and/or biased they are, THIS IS NORTH AMERICA
...unless you're one of the Euros... or Sprite

I WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED! ABOOT!

2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: whenever a girl is like "oh what are you thinking about"
2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: i say nothing cause saying dudes wouldn't go over well

3:34 PM - El.Tawxic: I wish I was a horse
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
GotMilk?
Shaniqua

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

You're all nerds, arguing over nerdy electronics, and calling each other names cause you dissagree on which nerdy electronic is more nerdy. FFS go play football or something and tackle the shit outa someone already.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
firefox_71
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

GotMilk? wrote:
You're all nerds, arguing over nerdy electronics, and calling each other names cause you dissagree on which nerdy electronic is more nerdy. FFS go play football or something and tackle the shit outa someone already.

Laughing

hell as long as it can download nekkid ladies and kill mofos virtually, I don't give a rat's ass who made the OS

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Computer Tech Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: