Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Terrorist attacks in London
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2shoes
1337 CT badass bow
1337 CT badass bow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:36 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

am i the only one that thinks this aint muslim terror at work sure the osama boys say hey we did this but while G8 is on it could be anyone and if you actually look at the koran it teaches compassion not hate

Quote:

[5.8] O you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and he careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do.[5.9] Allah has promised to those who believe and do good deeds (that) they shall have forgiveness and a mighty reward.

hell the muslims where the first to like the jews
Quote:
[5.12] And certainly Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel, and We raised up among them twelve chieftains; and Allah said: Surely I am with you; if you keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and believe in My apostles and asslst them and offer to Allah a goodly gift, I will most certainly cover your evil deeds, and I will most certainly cause you to enter into gardens beneath which rivers flow, but whoever disbelieves from among you after that, he indeed shall lose the right way.

...if pirates stays on bf1942 i'd hate to see the community grow even smaller, but i know i'll always be around and i hope the rest of you will too!

Special Jimmy wrote:
This mod is rightfully ours, and fuck everyone that stands in our way.

fair winds and following seas, lil shoes 8/3/94-6/23/09
Jabberwocky
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

hey looks like shoes just owned. this isn't about religion, it's about politics, and religion is a scapegoat.
CountChocula
Warning- may cause CountChoculitis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

yeah, because it's alllll screwy... ROFL Shoes has a quote from Gribble in his sig!!!

"If a man comes into your house, and you don't have a gun, HOW are you going to shoot him?"
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: we'll aim for bender
[20:43] -≠∫ĆŤ∫≠- ŜρξčļαГ јỈмMﻻ: but use a lot of napalm
Rally Monkey
So if you could just restore that rank..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

LOL of course it's about religion, always has been always will be...

A simple comparative analysis of the life of Mohamed and the life of Jesus is all it takes
2shoes
1337 CT badass bow
1337 CT badass bow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

yes lets

http://religion-cults.com/Islam/islam2.html

...if pirates stays on bf1942 i'd hate to see the community grow even smaller, but i know i'll always be around and i hope the rest of you will too!

Special Jimmy wrote:

Jabberwocky
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Rally Monkey wrote:
LOL of course it's about religion, always has been always will be...

A simple comparative analysis of the life of Mohamed and the life of Jesus is all it takes

what is a comparative analysis going to prove?

I'm not talking about 2,000 year old mythology, i'm talking about modern day terrorism. I see no reason to believe that religion is the real motivation. Maybe the high up leaders of the terrorist organizations are using and manipulating religion to inspire their subordinates, but i doubt those high up are doing it for religion.

edit: didn't see this:

2shoes wrote:
yes lets

http://religion-cults.com/Islam/islam2.html

shoes for the win yet again.
Brutus
BuffNerd
BuffNerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Jabberwocky wrote:
it's about politics, and religion is a scapegoat.

QFE
Rally Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

LOL Comparing the life of Mohamed the founder of Islam and the life of Jesus Christ proves quit a bit actually:

Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).

Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-2Cool.

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:4Cool.

Mohammed's method was COMPULSION; Christ's aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).

Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).

Mohammed conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12; Acts 2:37).

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Romans 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Ephesians 1:7).

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Colossians 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Corinthians 5:14).

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; Modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; Many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Romans 12:17-21).

Mohammed said the Koran is authoritative only in Arabic, and only in his dialect; The Bible is authoritative in many languages around the world, for God knows all things and can inspire (and preserve) His Word in more than one language.

Mohammed hated music; Jesus and His disciples sang hymns, and the Apostle commanded the Lord's Church to sing. (Matthew 26:30, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16).

Mohammed allowed that a Mullah, Imam, or Mufti of Islam can be a terrorist and an amoral animal like Osama bin Laden; The Bible requires that a leader in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ must be above reproach, and when this is not true, Christians demand such a fallen leader be removed from leadership. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 5:19-20).

Islam calls on its followers to observe Five Pillars, while all other aspects of life can be vulgar and not affect the Muslim's prospects in Paradise. The Bible calls on the Christian to submit to the total change of his life by the Spirit of God -- NO area of life and thought is the choice of the follower. (Romans 12:1-2).

The Muslim looks forward to eternity in Paradise where there will be virgins who are used for eternal perpetual copulation.

The Bible believing Christian looks forward to being with Jesus Christ and is delighted with that. (2 Corinthians 5:Cool.

Mohammed said the witness of a woman was half the value of the witness of a man; and Muhammed said a woman goes to Paradise because she satisfies her husband sexually; The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25).

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from hence" (John 18:36).

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A. Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Romans 1:16).

The Koran says, "Fight in the cause of Allah" (Qu'ran 2.244); The Bible says, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood" and "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal" (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).

The Koran says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

The Koran says, "I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers" (Qu'ran 8.12); God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).

The Koran (Qu'ran) is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept Islam; The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).

Mohammed's Mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:1Cool.

Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet; Christ pronounced (in His statement on many false prophets arising) Mohammed to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matthew 24:11).

Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

Islam is geocentric, that is, the whole universe is centered on the Kaaba in the Grand Mosque in Mecca in Arabia, and all Muslims pray facing that direction; Jesus Christ is the center of all Christian worship and fellowship, for He is "in the midst" where his saints meet anywhere on earth. (Matthew 18:20, John 4:22-23).

Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY!

Islam must be received, or you can be killed for rejecting it:

The Faith offered by Jesus Christ is for "whosoever will" to receive, and all men are permitted to reject it. (Revelation 22:17, John 3:16).

Those who leave Islam are killed in most Islamic nations; Those who leave the true Church of Jesus Christ are allowed to do so with no revenge.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm in no contest with you or Shoes, Jabber, The obvious item here is whether or not Islam is a religion of the sword, that can be ascertained by the actions/teachings of it's founder. When you look at the teachings of Christ and Budha and of Judaism what a difference!!!
Jabberwocky
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

so you (/the website you got it from, probably) basically took a quote from the bible praising jesus and then added something in the beginning to show mohammad as a fierce warrior? those aren't even quotes, just some weak paraphrasing.

all those quotes are from the BIBLE right? in my humble opinion, it'd be better to read the koran (you know, the holy book of ISLAM) to learn about islam, not the Bible (you know, the holy book of CHRISTIANITY).
Rally Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Please study about the life Mohamed I have and have found it deeply disturbing. My point is that it is not the fringe but the mainstream of this religion to invoke violence. That is NOT the mainstream of the world's other great religions...
2shoes
1337 CT badass bow
1337 CT badass bow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

then explain onward christian soliders explain the spainish inquisition explain the crusades where we forced conversion or death both are of the sword and personally i dont wanna be in fear of those i "love"
Quote:
God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).
they say history repeats itself well welcome to the crusades part duex this is not the first time this has happened rush monkey nor will it be the last the majority of islam the sunni's at 800 million and are the followers of abu the "liberal" side of islam then you have the shites 100 million the westboro baptist church of islam these are the followers of abu hardcore folks then you got the Wahhabi these are the fringe crazys and how in the fuck do you get to the point its the main body of the congregation and not the fringe if all of islam thought this way we would be in a world of shit

Special Jimmy wrote:

Last edited by 2shoes on Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jabberwocky
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Rally Monkey wrote:
Please study about the life Mohamed I have and have found it deeply disturbing. My point is that it is not the fringe but the mainstream of this religion to invoke violence. That is NOT the mainstream of the world's other great religions...

if that's your point, you illustrated it reallllly weakly by giving some shitty paraphrases of biblical quotes and then pulling tons of BS about mohammad that has no backing.

i haven't studied islam so i really can't comment on whether it's violent or not, but according to a lot of people i've talked to, islam encourages peace and only encourages violence when it needs to liberate itself from slavery. i don't know though.

just because many muslims are violent, doesn't mean the religion is. many times in history, christianity has been just as vulgar.

anyway the discussion was about london and terrorism, how'd we get sidetracked to muslims being violent?
Rally Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Jabberwocky wrote:

if that's your point, you illustrated it reallllly weakly by giving some shitty paraphrases of biblical quotes and then pulling tons of BS about mohammad that has no backing.

i haven't studied islam so i really can't comment on whether it's violent or not, but according to a lot of people i've talked to, islam encourages peace and only encourages violence when it needs to liberate itself from slavery. i don't know though.

All you have to do is study the life of Mohamed is that so hard? With regards slavery - Islam enslaved/murdered hundreds of thousands in the Middle East just after the Dark Ages for 2 hundred years. The Middle East was mostly Christian and Jewish when Islam swept through it with a murderous rampage killing all who wouldn't convert to Islam. The Crusades were in RESPONSE to that genocide.

Jabberwocky wrote:

just because many muslims are violent, doesn't mean the religion is. many times in history, christianity has been just as vulgar.

It's not the common everday muslims but their TEACHERS who encourage Jihad. Again you don't see Billy Graham preaching violence but you DO see thousands of Mullahs preaching violence. In a nutshell that's the difference.

Jabberwocky wrote:

anyway the discussion was about london and terrorism, how'd we get sidetracked to muslims being violent?

LOL Because it's Muslims who are commiting the acts of terrorism.
Nugget
Hax0r
Hax0r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

found out a little while ago that my moms friends daughter and niece were there and her niece was in one of the subways when the explosion went off
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
firefox_71
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Rally.....never mind. You won't listen anyway.

here, a point to ponder

War is terrorism with a government budget. Wink

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: