Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Rally and Firefox's no point fight
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rally Monkey
So if you could just restore that rank..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:05 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

firefox_71 wrote:
No matter how nice you ask me, the answer is no....I like girls. I'm flattered though Very Happy

I had that sig, becuase I was tired of seeing yours....if we have to look at your crap, why can't it be the other way as well?

"go phuck yourself" is what started all this crap to begin with I suppose

you say I attacked you, but I think you have me confused with someone else. You pulled that out of your ass not unlike many of the things you say Rolling Eyes

I tire of this now, but I'm sure you will have the last word....something intelligent like "go phuck yourself" Applaud

you are forever my forum bitch Wink and for the record, i only start on that ass when you are being a dick to someone or just in general...if you feel like it's constant then you check yourself before you check another

Go PHUCK yourself- Stay out of my business
firefox_71
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:44 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
2shoes
1337 CT badass bow
1337 CT badass bow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

chiggitty check yourself before you wreck yourself

...if pirates stays on bf1942 i'd hate to see the community grow even smaller, but i know i'll always be around and i hope the rest of you will too!

Special Jimmy wrote:
This mod is rightfully ours, and fuck everyone that stands in our way.

fair winds and following seas, lil shoes 8/3/94-6/23/09
AxeBlind
Old Fart's Cabin Man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

How about a younger, and wiser, and sexier person, like myself, tell yall to grow up.
Comradekil
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

just ban all 3 of em from the forums and then we disband ct and all join seperate clans

wtf
Rally Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Comradekil wrote:
just ban all 3 of em from the forums and then we disband ct and all join seperate clans

wtf

Nah we'll just ban you instead
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

That was a joke...

Ya know, to levy the situation.

EDIT: BUT... HOLY SHIT! I'm gone for a day b/c I'm tired, so I just sleep and I come back to a massive arguement over what seems to be absolute pettyness.

IMO, Your all way out of proportion. Half of the stuff dan and fire said, I didn't even understand what they meant. And for when Rally started saying "Go Phuck yourself," I thought he was joking altogether...

But in all honest, why does it matter? This is the first time I've ever seen Dan and Fire attack you like that Rally, and ya shout he's always on your case? Must be in the OFG section that I can't see then... Who cares if he disbelieves something you don't. If Sprite came up to me and insulted me or whatnot... Sure, it'd piss me off, but I wouldn't have a flippin' tantrum over it.

Rally, translate what it means to you. Is it racist? Is it talking profoundly about your dead mother or something? What is so bad that it blew you off the deep end?

The only way to work through a problem, is to talk. So instead of cutting each other's throats, let's work this just by talking... NO insults.

Dan and Fire, Was it a joke? Was it picking at or was it just intentional? What did you mean by stating those things? Was it political? Was it about religion? If it was, you know the rules about that outside of the OFG section... Not sure if we banned it all together from the forums. I'm not even sure if the OFG section exists still, I don't see it, but it could be in hiding.

User-posted image

Last edited by Stealth on Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GotMilk?
Shaniqua

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
anonymousity
Stealth's Wench
Stealth's Wench

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

GotMilk? wrote:
lol

Very Happy
firefox_71
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

hey now, it clearly states on the title of this post this is mine and Rally's thread Very Happy

User-posted image <=== me

User-posted image <===Rally

User-posted image

Last edited by firefox_71 on Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cap'n Sprite
Crazy Puertorican
Crazy Puertorican

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

So, Rally's a tripod image, interesting.
DapperDan
Stoned Angry Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

For my part, I'm not sure why RM is attacking me. I know he has differences with Fox, and can only assume he finds me guilty by association. I must say that I am completely and utterly innocent of any wrongdoing and am eagerly awaiting Mr. Monkeys apology. Thanksomuch!

Salutes!
DapperDan

ps- Really Fox, that was some funny shit... why aren't you that funny in our forums? Your just damn boring there. Laughing
firefox_71
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

well, you and I do all our bullshitting in vent Laughing

fixed,sprite Wink

User-posted image
Rally Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Stealth wrote:
That was a joke...

Ya know, to levy the situation.

EDIT: BUT... HOLY SHIT! I'm gone for a day b/c I'm tired, so I just sleep and I come back to a massive arguement over what seems to be absolute pettyness.

IMO, Your all way out of proportion. Half of the stuff dan and fire said, I didn't even understand what they meant. And for when Rally started saying "Go Phuck yourself," I thought he was joking altogether...

But in all honest, why does it matter? This is the first time I've ever seen Dan and Fire attack you like that Rally, and ya shout he's always on your case? Must be in the OFG section that I can't see then... Who cares if he disbelieves something you don't. If Sprite came up to me and insulted me or whatnot... Sure, it'd piss me off, but I wouldn't have a flippin' tantrum over it.

Rally, translate what it means to you. Is it racist? Is it talking profoundly about your dead mother or something? What is so bad that it blew you off the deep end?

The only way to work through a problem, is to talk. So instead of cutting each other's throats, let's work this just by talking... NO insults.

Dan and Fire, Was it a joke? Was it picking at or was it just intentional? What did you mean by stating those things? Was it political? Was it about religion? If it was, you know the rules about that outside of the OFG section... Not sure if we banned it all together from the forums. I'm not even sure if the OFG section exists still, I don't see it, but it could be in hiding.

It's like this: Dan and Fire can GO PHUCK themselves...

I said it, I mean it
DapperDan
Stoned Angry Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Rally Monkey wrote:

It's like this: Dan and Fire can GO PHUCK themselves...

I said it, I mean it

Apology accepted! XOXO

DD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> BFPirates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: