Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Black and White 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peachy Pete
Resident 8lb. Whore
Resident 8lb. Whore

Location: University Park, PA / Southborough, MA / West Falmouth, MA
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:59 am 
Post subject: Black and White 2
Top Reply with quote

It's out Oct 9th I believe, looks like it's going to be sweet.

drool away:

http://www.lionhead.com/bw2/

User-posted image

User-posted image

User-posted image

User-posted image

User-posted image

User-posted image

User-posted image

User-posted image

I have it preordered.
3/30/2005 14:39:55 : # [Global] -=|CT|=- K9 Carlos: we're gonna auction your boat on Ebay
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
K9 Carlos
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:53 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Holy crap./

Is it a RPG or what kind of action?

SupaFly wrote:
barreling axe is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway these days

Quote:
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

User-posted image
User-posted image
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger
GotMilk?
Shaniqua

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:37 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I THINK it's an RTS, but I'm not entirely sure. Rally finally gets to shoot lightning out of his hands though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
Hirmuinen
CT Certified Sales Rep.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Yeah its RTS.

The first Black and White was pretty cool. You could train your animal to do stuff, like collect wood/food, help citizen, do all magics...
But then again...you could just let the animal eat all the poeple, or let it play with them.
This is like good and evil. You can choose which one you are, but each one has their own bad sides.
Like you can control your citizen by violence, burning up some houses and so on, but you kinda make more damage than good for you.
If you are too kind for them, like do all these magics all the time, and get everyhing the citizen needs, they turn out to be lazy bastards.

Training the animal was damn much fun, but turned out boring after little while. Pluse the first one was really clumsy. And doing these circles when you wanted to do magic was pain in the ass(but thats why you can train the animal...).
So...only time will show is this better than 1st one was, if so...i might get it(if it has some cool multiplayer).
Invader_G1R
Helmsman
Helmsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Its kind of like an RTS but its also very different.
It'd impossible to compare it to Starcraft or Age of Empires.
Official Site: http://www.lionhead.com/bw2/index.html
ChrisT
John Jameson
<font color=#50C5FF><b>John Jameson</b></font>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I got it it's alright. I like the feature of being able to use a creature but the storyline is :/ Meh....Not to mention I havn't beaten it yet but the way it is going now there look to be only 4 levels total. Of course each level can be pretty long, But not long enough to make a 4 level game that interesting.

My decision eventually fell between this and Age of Empires 3. I got this and am now regretting it. Not because it's a bad game, but because i played AoE3 demo, and it seems to be the better of the 2 in retrospect.

But w/e AoE3 is at 51.9% Right now, the onlt disadvantage is I can't go online w/ it....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: