Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Ut oh SPrite .. Trouble in wrestling paradise

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K9 Carlos
Old Fart
Old Fart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:03 pm 
Post subject: Ut oh SPrite .. Trouble in wrestling paradise
Top Reply with quote

Ex-wrestler faces prostitution probe

By DON PLUMMER
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 08/24/05

A former professional wrestler whose homes in Cartersville were searched Tuesday by FBI agents is being investigated for allegedly forcing women into prostitution, Cobb County authorities say.

Charges of false imprisonment, filed last year in Cobb against Norris Harrison Jr., were "transferred to the U.S. attorney's office in Atlanta for investigation of human trafficking," said Cobb district attorney's spokeswoman Kathy Watkins.

Harrison, who wrestled under the name Hardbody Harrison in the now-defunct World Championship Wrestling organization from 1994 to 1999, has been free on bond since his arrest in August 2004, according to jail records.

Federal agents and Bartow County sheriff's deputies were seen entering two Cartersville homes owned by Harrison early Tuesday.

While the U.S. attorney's office in Atlanta declined to comment Tuesday, FBI spokesman Stephen Emmett said a search warrant was obtained based on the FBI's investigation of Harrison for "involuntary servitude and human trafficking."

Neighbors of Harrison on Amber Ridge Drive said officers removed boxes from the two homes for much of the morning, WSB-TV reported. Neighbors said they had been concerned about possible illegal activity at the homes, which Harrison told them he shared with a number of women.

"He said that he had eight ladies living with him and that they were all sharing one house," resident Terry Heath told WSB. "We thought maybe something along the lines of prostitution was happening."

Harrison was arrested in Smyrna last year on three charges of false imprisonment. Smyrna police spokesman Clark Pino said Harrison befriended women by bailing them out of jail and giving them a place to stay, then forced them into prostitution to repay the debt.

Pino said Harrison was arrested after Smyrna officers, who had been called to a business dispute at Citi Trends Fashions in the Belmont Hills Shopping Center, were asked for help by three women who said Harrison was holding them against their will.

"A total of seven females were with Harrison, of which three stated they were being held against their will and forced into prostitution for him," Pino said.

The three women said they had been forced to live at Harrison's home in Cartersville for 11 days to three months, Pino said.

In 2000, Harrison sued Atlanta-based World Championship Wrestling, alleging racial discrimination by the organization. In court papers for the lawsuit, he said he was supporting himself by competing in no-holds-barred Toughman competitions. The suit was dismissed in 2003.

SupaFly wrote:
barreling axe is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway these days

Quote:
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

User-posted image
User-posted image
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Xfire Username Yahoo Messenger
Cap'n Sprite
Crazy Puertorican
Crazy Puertorican

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Well he must have been a great wrestler, cause I don't know him Razz *sarcasm*

Thats must have been a random n00b in the wrestling business Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: