Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Latest rumblings!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonymousity
Stealth's Wench
Stealth's Wench

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:57 pm 
Post subject: Latest rumblings!
Top Reply with quote

User-posted image

Holy shit everyone, what a turn of events! Upon opening the TF2 server in June, we have enjoyed a massive influx of forums activity, new members and friends, and a all-around revival of focused gaming in CT. Congrats everyone, we did it. The Cut Throats are back and gaining more power by the day. A shout-out to all our new members who have been very active and friendly: Guilt, Sleeples, Zigga, Badman, Apple, Kirov, Lego, Hirm, all you guys are awesome.

Now the place that made this all happen is our 24/7 Egypt server. While many of us love Egypt, there have been many requests for a little more variety with a CT brand on it. Lo and behold, today we will be opening our second TF2 server. Huge thanks to Vlad Piranha, who is co-financing this second server with me to get it started. We will mainly be using this to play other maps requested by our members, and to host weekly Highlander events, 9v9 single-class battles that are insanely fun. Vlad will detail more about this event in a different news post.

24/7 Halloween Event | Cut Throat Bay @ CTPirates.net
18 slots
72.5.102.23:27015
Now tracking both CT servers on HLStatsX!

Speaking of Mr. Piranha, it should be known that he has been working feverishly on our in-house Avast project, which aims to bring a pirate themed FPS back into our lives. He has completed ALL of the character pertaining art on his own, a task that if contracted out to a 3rd party would cost thousands of dollars. This is no easy task and has taken over a year's time. I encourage all Cut Throats to check the forums (you know where!) and see his work, and commend him for doing such a fine job, going the distance on a project that is so near to our hearts, the rebirth of beloved BFP itself. Do you guys know what this will mean if we pull it off? Just think about it, then consider that Ben is making it all happen.

Times are merry! The public is again horrified, and our enemies are again on the retreat. Great things to come, and there are great things are happening for us right now. The motherfucking Cut Throats ride on. Keep up the good work everyone!

Last edited by anonymousity on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erwin Rommel
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Epic win.
atatme
Atatame Who?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:32 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

"NO ONE LIKES US! NO ONE LIKES US! NO ONE LIKES US! AND WE DON'T CARE!"
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

atatme wrote:

I'm assuming this is quoted from something, but I'd prefer:

atatme wrote:
"NO ONE LIKES US! NO ONE LIKES US! NO ONE LIKES US! AND WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK"

Edit:

Looked it up. Approved.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Erwin Rommel
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

atatme wrote:

Ah, nothing like the chant of hooligans. I was amused when Manchester City fans started chanting USA USA during the Derby a couple days ago. It took me a bit to get what they meant Razz

Anyway, I'll probably be checking out the server later tonight.
Badman
Sailor
Sailor

Location: Canada, in the west..... what more do you want to know?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

i feel all warm inside when i see my name, is that flesh wounds spilling out of my guts?
Messy Recipe
El Gran Capitán
<b>El Gran Capitán</b>

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:14 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

YAYY drop me an note with the IP, or just follow the format in common.php on the site, to get it in the box
atatme
Atatame Who?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Erwin Rommel wrote:
atatme wrote:

Ah, nothing like the chant of hooligans. I was amused when Manchester City fans started chanting USA USA during the Derby a couple days ago. It took me a bit to get what they meant Razz

Hahaha yeah those silly Britts. Gotta say, I'm super excited about the MLS playoffs starting tonight. Dallas and New York start the whole thing off, but I'm really looking forward to when my Sounders commence their march to the cup
SD TR!G
Deckswab
Deckswab

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

i didn't know you guys updated the front page more than once a year
Erwin Rommel
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

atatme wrote:
Erwin Rommel wrote:
atatme wrote:

Hahaha yeah those silly Britts. Gotta say, I'm super excited about the MLS playoffs starting tonight. Dallas and New York start the whole thing off, but I'm really looking forward to when my Sounders commence their march to the cup

Yeah, owning the open cup is nice and all, but no one else cares xD

They could conceivably do the treble this year, which is cool.
atatme
Atatame Who?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:41 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Chicago cared! They couldve set a record with most cup wins ever if they won it. And yeah, a treble is my wet dream
Wang Chung
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:49 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Great shit all around. We Are The Fucking Cut Throats and I'm so fucking happy to see that we're still kicking ass even though I have nothing to do with it.
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Wang Chung wrote:
Great shit all around. We Are The Fucking Cut Throats and I'm so fucking happy to see that we're still kicking ass even though I have nothing to do with it.

I'm hoping that we keep passing the mantle for so fucking long that I'm 70 and am still checking these forums.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SD TR!G
Deckswab
Deckswab

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

shouldn't be too long then
anonymousity
Stealth's Wench
Stealth's Wench

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Did anyone out there catch the Starship Troopers reference in this news post? Anyone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Site News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: