Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
It's 2021 and here we are

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonymousity
Stealth's Wench
Stealth's Wench

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:58 pm 
Post subject: It's 2021 and here we are
Top Reply with quote

Hi old friends!

This website is still here! I suppose we are kind of still here!

I don't have a purpose for asking Casey to reset my password (forgot it x amount of years ago) and post other than to say hello. Many of us were kids when we started this, and who knows what we're all up to now. In all these years, nobody has still quite recaptured the glory that was our favorite old mod, and the things you could do. Myself and other really talented dudes tried a couple times to rebuild it, turns out that's really hard. Still it stands that those times existed where we crewed virtual ships in one of the coolest video games ever.

How the fuck are you guys, if anyone sees this? If you can, round up those old Cut Throats and see if we can't catch up here. CT was a meaningful crew at one point in our lives for most, I'm sure. What are all you guys and gals doing.

Mug Toast
Nugget
Hax0r
Hax0r

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Yarrr RUM!

I'm always down for a game of pirates, TF2, or something else if time permits. I think its time all of us don the OFG tag in addition to our CT tag seeing as most of us are now 30+. Life is crazy with two kids, but I'm slowly bringing my son into the realm of video games (lil nugdeez) and will be doing the same for my daughter.

Catch you guys around.
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
Drunken Monkey
Hooked.On.Phonics

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

It is funny, all these years latter, and I can never recall a single game online that even comes close to the fun I had with you lot in battlefield 1942 and most of all, its pirates mod

if You Ain't Tracks, You Ain't Shit
Messy Recipe
El Gran Capitán
<b>El Gran Capitán</b>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I've started hanging around TF2 a bit more after a number of years of the online game I was really playing being Overwatch. I check in here from time to time as well! (mostly to delete spam)

Always around on Steam chat. Also Discord -> Messy Recipe#9748 -- was thinking of setting up a server on that for us(well, I have, kinda, but haven't done anything with it) -- would likely need people to help verify identities etc
theboomboom
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Messy Recipe wrote:
I've started hanging around TF2 a bit more after a number of years of the online game I was really playing being Overwatch. I check in here from time to time as well! (mostly to delete spam)

Always around on Steam chat. Also Discord -> Messy Recipe#9748 -- was thinking of setting up a server on that for us(well, I have, kinda, but haven't done anything with it) -- would likely need people to help verify identities etc

Yarrrrr

Mug Toast

Sounds like a great idea USAF! I'd be down to hop on Discord and catch up with the old crew.

Hit the OFG milestone myself this year... dang... and time has not been good to my gaming skills. I have a cousin who started HS this year, around the same age I was when CT was the most active, and he probably games as well or better than I did lol.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
Butcher
Deckswab
Deckswab

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:29 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

It's always amazing to find a website from 10-20 years ago actually online, and not thrown to the deluge of shipwrecked sites. Back in ancient times I was in the Drunken Elites, but in 2022 I could find no Discord-server for Battlefield Pirates generally or for any old clan specifically.

I did find some for Battlefield 1942 generally, and some other mods specifically, however. And turns out they all tend to share events between their Discord-servers, so in just the recent month there have been 2 Pirates-events. Go back a month or two more, there have been at least 2 more, playing both BFP1 and BFP2, with some 30+ people.

I'd love it if someone made a dedicated Pirates-discord, but for the time being https://helloclan.eu/'s community are starting up a series of Pirates-events to run every Sunday.
DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:57 am 
Post subject: kamagra oral jelly how long does it last
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:39 pm 
Post subject: Updated Product Tips
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:19 pm 
Post subject: Top Rated Product Tips
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:28 pm 
Post subject: Top Rtp Live Slot Guide
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
shaunmichael125
Deckswab
Deckswab

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:16 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

It's brilliant how time flies. Connecting with vintage gaming friends is nostalgic. By the manner, Casey may not help with the password; however, if you need help with assignment, experience unfastened to attain out. It's wild how our digital adventures formed us. Rebuilding those moments is difficult, but the reminiscences stay on. Cheers to the best instances in that first-rate recreation!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Site News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: