Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Pirates Server

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nugget
Hax0r
Hax0r

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:20 pm 
Post subject: Pirates Server
Top Reply with quote

BFPirates Server
162.229.26.195:14567

If you still have BF1942 installed, give this server a try and let me know how its running. I have a box hooked up in my apartment and I think as long as my internet can take/electricity costs it I'll keep it up for us to play on.

If you are looking to find any other servers, you will need to patch your hosts file as EA no longer populates the list.
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
anonymousity
Stealth's Wench
Stealth's Wench

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I will get my shit reinstalled Very Happy
Drunken Monkey
Hooked.On.Phonics

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:01 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

i will re double my efforts to fined the issues i have been having and get on that sucker

much obliged

if You Ain't Tracks, You Ain't Shit
Nugget
Hax0r
Hax0r

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Drunken Monkey wrote:
i will re double my efforts to fined the issues i have been having and get on that sucker

much obliged

Try the patcher on this website: http://forum.bf1942.sk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1813

Since the Gamespy server list was taken down, you will not see any servers. This will redirect your hosts file to look at a server list that is being compiled elsewhere.

There are also some .exe's for nocd/widescreen for both the original cd version and the origin version.
User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
Drunken Monkey
Hooked.On.Phonics

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:33 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

HA! that was it, i never would have guessed it would have been something along those lines, i was thinking it was connection issues between the game and my computers internet port.

thank you very much. that meant a lot to me.......and after playing one round of my favorite 1942 map, wake island, it is clear to me that i suck now lol

rather amusing when i am better with the m1 garand in rl than i am in a video game Razz

Drunken Monkey
Hooked.On.Phonics

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:24 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

ok, new issue lol

pb enabled server, keeps having a few massive lagspikes before kicking me with a message saying something about A1331c2.110 error loading pbag

think re installing pb might fix it?

Nugget
Hax0r
Hax0r

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Possibly. Don't remember the exact way to update pb. I'll look into it.
User-posted image
Messy Recipe
El Gran Capitán
<b>El Gran Capitán</b>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Try reinstalling PB with admin rights if you didn't already, also look and see if there isn't some PB patch
Nugget
Hax0r
Hax0r

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

So it's been awhile since I posted this topic and alot has happened between now and then. Thinking of starting another server up and hopefully get the chance to get at least one game with you guys. It still will be self hosted, but I have enough servers lying around my house now that it shouldn't be too big of an issue as long as my bandwidth doesn't suffer.

I'll post more details as I work on it.
User-posted image
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> BFPirates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: