Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Heart Of The Swarm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Berry Punch
Pony HATER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 pm 
Post subject: Heart Of The Swarm
Top Reply with quote

Anyone else dying to get the contiuation of the Starcraft story but as the vicious zerg swarm?
Eugene
Sleepuls

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I will most likely beat the campaign as quickly as I can by spamming lings and infestors before I move on to the multiplayer for some real fun.
Hirmuinen
CT Certified Sales Rep.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Eugene wrote:
I will most likely beat the campaign as quickly as I can by spamming lings and infestors before I move on to the multiplayer for some real fun.

Will there be some Blizzard funded tournament thing like when vanilla came out?

I have played some Wings of Liberty and I'm on my way to silver league, currently holding 3rd/4th place on Bronze. Not too bad when before a week ago I had only played few matches and not played through the campaign(maybe 8 months ago). Still can't micro at all, maybe place like 3 hotkeys and hope I have enough time to use abilities and such.

Edit. 2nd on Silver now.
Hirmuinen
CT Certified Sales Rep.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:53 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Live games now: http://en.esl.tv/channel/esltv-sc2/

Do you need to own the Hearts of Swarm expansion in order to play online matches with them? Because the price seems like a big rip-off if your only going to play mp games.
Eugene
Sleepuls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

In order to play HotS you need:

1. Wings of Liberty
2. Heart of the Swarm.

At the moment there isn't an option for just multiplayer.
Hirmuinen
CT Certified Sales Rep.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Another Hearts of Swarm launch Live tourney on:

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/events/heart-of-the-swarm-launch.html
Hirmuinen
CT Certified Sales Rep.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I bought this "expansion(rip-off) pack". I have been improving a lot. I have gotten my APM to 70-90, which of course isn't a lot and can think what the enemy is building by scouting. Still at gold league(this time on hearts of the swarm), but I had a pretty even match against ladder rank 1 EU platinium player(he played pretty terrible game but still). No longer can I be destroyed by early rushes and silver/gold players are mostly really easy to win by just doing early game harrasment.

I just don't agree with the price they are pushing this. Like when you buy this game it doesn't download anything, you already have all the stuff on your computer. It just unlocks it. I don't really play singleplayer RTS games, so I paid 50$ just to get couple of new units and handfull of new maps. Worst price/quality/quantity expansion I have ever bought. Theres no reason why this stuff coudn't be just added to wings of liberty and do the expansion packs like Company of Heroes does and let every one play(those even added new factions).

Widow mines are quite fun against Zerg Smile .
Hirmuinen
CT Certified Sales Rep.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I have run into similiar problem many SC players have. I can't get past gold. I know what to do, but can't do it fast enough. Like I can't seem to rise my APM past 80-90 and whenever I try to play more I run out of time. I was even mocked by some platinium player after match that how can someone like me be on gold because of my low APM. Haven't played since.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Aladdin's Castle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: