Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
CT Trivia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Insomniac
Sailor
Sailor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

same. antivirus told me "DONT COME HERE. IT BAD."
Erwin Rommel
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I think it's Gunner's avatar setting off the filters. It's hosted at http://membres.lycos.fr/, which is setting off antivirus filters.
Messy Recipe
El Gran Capitán
<b>El Gran Capitán</b>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Oddly, I can see the pages here with his avatar just fine with no warnings, but attempting to view the image directly gives me a warning too.

I think the place it's hosted is LeBorgne's site... Gunner get your own hosting! Just use imgur
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

CT has always had some very very strange topics. We've talked about toilet paper a lot... oddly.

Toilet habits?

http://www.ctpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3535

Fold or Scrunch?

http://www.ctpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3509

What pattern is on your toilet paper?

We had one, but I can't find it atm. Some other random, but interesting topics:

Why women suck(unfortunately not literally): http://www.ctpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3894
Joke thread: http://www.ctpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=51
Ass Hair: http://www.ctpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2481
Overcoming Procrastination: http://www.ctpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2980

That last one had a bunch of us fucking with Count Chocula.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berry Punch
Pony HATER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:07 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I love all the weird topics, they make me feel normal.
Erwin Rommel
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:35 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Antivirus picks up on your first link too. This time it's Corbin.

Why can't people get their own hosting? Laughing
MarineR
Deckswab
Deckswab

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Oh I have a lot of GREAT memories playing BFP.

Actually I played first with a nickname 'Marine' (from Starcraft Terran Marine unit). But I got a lot of questions on chat if I was a girl cause in some countries and cultures, they give name for a girl. Then I changed it to MarineR. (helped a bit but was still getting these questions)

---------
I was 13 or 12 years old when I played that game so my english was terrible.
I was approached first by Anonymousity (which I always have to think how to spell your name right) to join the Cutthroats. He was sure that I would go to CT. I had to have the -=lCTlR=- (am I correct about the tag?) tag for three weeks. He gave me the address of the CT website to register. I didn't understand the instructions so I gave up registering. Week later I was approached by Andy and later by Easy Target. Since EasyTarget (leader of the old SC) and I spoke the same language, I registered sc.blogsort.com (the name of the oldest website of SC) and had to have a [=SCD=] (D=deckswabber) for only 2 weeks.

Later I bumbed to Anon. He was a bit shocked to see me in SC and not CT. I always felt bad for backstabbing him Very Happy. If it wasn't for the language barrier I would be in CT.

---------------
I remember the old Galleon in 0.2. When u tried to ram an enemy galleon with your bow, your ship's life will reduce with like 80 percent.

In 0.2 - 0.23 the German grenades didn't do a lot of damage. The only way you could kill an enemy with that grenade is to blow him in to the air and he died by fall damage. But if he went to high, he could deploy his parachute.
Ofcourse you could use the grenadetrick at the map BlackBeardsBooty to enter the wooden fort.

SC played like 3 scrimmages against the CT. The first one we lost by a huge difference. The second one we only lost by 15 tickets which was astonishing. Nobody made that far vs the great CT. I used in that match the grenadetrick to blow myself inside the fortress when we were losing. Tried three times, worked only once.
We finally won the 3th match. We felt incredible beating the mighty CT. (again on the BBB map). Especially EasyTarget, our leader. It was his dream to beat the CT since he started PotC clan which later became SC. But we couldn't destroy the CT without legendary players like Il-Blanco, Threepwood, Pheonix, Tango, Redweed, EasyTarget, Eisenhower, HoratioHornblower, Dolphine (which was our woman, older than us, always preferred the falconet and had a son 'Littlepirate' that played in our clan also). I don't know who played at that time and who didn't. I lost our scores screenshot

-----------------------
Redweed made song about Willem (aka Frontpage) (the boy we abused for having a high pitched voice and an ignorant character. It was an instant succes and a really funny one. There were voices of Pheonix, EasyTarget,Redweed but also Threepwood (he's German) with his epic quote "I love you like my mother". Really funny guy!
After Willem leaving SC, we decided that in order to join SC, you had to be 14 years of age minimum.

-----------
My favourite players (based on skill) were G_Gunner, Tawxic, Eisenhower, Il-Blanco. The reason why I remember these players the most because I hated playing/dueling against them.

I remember a clanmatch on Shiver Me Timbers against CT. We were with maybe 6 players of SC trying to capture a flag in the tower in Southwest. The only men standing between was was G_Gunner. He slayed 5 of my mates and injuring me before dying!

Tawxic was great with muskets and cutlass. Since he's an American, he didn't play a lot with us. He left for CT.

Eisenhower, the Swede. Unpredictable. I rarely saw him playing but when he played against us, we was just unstoppable with cutlasses.

Il-blanco is a legend in my eyes. That Dane was great! Before the 0.3 he played good but not that great. After 0.3 he annihilated everyone.

---------------

User-posted image

Crew Fight! Great event. Last map and we were losing! Because the enemy stole our ship and we couldn't recapture it. The enemy raider sat in position nr5 (back guns, few of us knew how to kill him. He was actually teleported to the crow's nest on the 3th mast. You could switch positions by using 1-5

I used the same technique when we were losing. I took possetion over their ship. Sailed to the edge of the map and sat in the 5th position. After my team recaptured the island, they had to spawn on their ship but they were miles away Very Happy

User-posted image
Pause bug!

User-posted image
When Galleons collided, they sometimes flew in the air. This one was already landing but in reality the galleon stood where the top of the picture is!
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

The year is 2021.

It's been a very long time since we've been active and have talked with one another. However, seeing myself recording the history of our community has brought back some awesome memories. I really was bored a lot back then, huh?

I wish I still had the site that I made that recorded everything. The way back machine only archived one page. =(

So if you're seeing this and you have a memory of something fond not mentioned here, please share it. No matter how little it is. I feel it'll be a great way to still communicate whenever we're sad, we can always come back to this page and remember. Thanks for being in my life and I wish you all the best.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drunken Monkey
Hooked.On.Phonics

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

funny, i was actually just talking about how much i use to love playing battlefield 1942 and its mods...to this day, it is only one of 5 games i really enjoyed playing on line.

one good memory i have is the sword fighting championships with brutus, massive, and axeblind

if You Ain't Tracks, You Ain't Shit
Messy Recipe
El Gran Capitán
<b>El Gran Capitán</b>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Practicing the runabout rollout on Blackbeard's Booty! Where we all boarded at the dock behind spawn & sailed it to the center point

Also on the same map, the 'shack wars'
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:37 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:07 pm 
Post subject: Describe the place that exists solely in your imagination
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
ghazestor
Deckswab
Deckswab

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I was approached first by Anonymousity (which I always have to think how to spell your name right) to join the Cutthroats. He was sure that I would go to CT. I had to have the -=lCTlR=- (am I correct about the tag?) tag for three weeks. He gave me the address of the CT website to register. I didn't understand the instructions so I gave up registering. Week later I was approached by Andy and later by Easy Target. Since EasyTarget (leader of the old SC) and I spoke the same language, I registered sc.blogsort.com (the name of the oldest website of SC) and had to have a [=SCD=] (D=deckswabber) for only 2 weeks.
https://get-mobdro.com/home/
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:45 pm 
Post subject: martial arts henderson nv
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:46 pm 
Post subject: las vegas nevada martial arts tournaments 2018
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: