Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Server happenings, rumblings and future plots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AxeBlind
Old Fart's Cabin Man

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

This will close another chapter in CT history, but we are still here, some not as often as others, but like has been said they pop in from time to time to own somebody up.

It is sad in a way, and yet inevitable. The CT spirit will live forever as long as one of us valiant souls remains alive, and I sure aint planning on dying soon, hope yall aint planning on it either.

It has been fun Pug, and come back whenever you can, you will always be welcomed as a top notch player and stand up guy.

Thanks to K9 for doing this all these years, he gets the CT MVP medal in my eyes.

And mates I will be seeing you on distant shores, CSS and Mist included.

In another note we cannot die, we weathered the rise and fall of bfp, insects known as Troy and have outlived virtually every clan.
Special Jimmy
Neo-Kaufmanist
Neo-Kaufmanist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

When this was first discussed, I thought it was a good idea. Didn't give it much thought initially. Well, now I have. I look back to the very beginning of CT, and compare it to now. New generations of CT now outweigh the oldest, but we're still together.

Switching the server is more than just switching a game. Its redirecting our mast and sailing into a new and much brighter sunrise. We're taking a risk by doing this, of course, however, if we weren't all aboard for it, I doubt it would be happening.

When CT was created, BFP was barely kicking. It was small and unorganized. We were the first BFP clan. Ever. Theres no changing that. We'll always be the ones that took BFP's clan virginity, just like that big black dude took sprite's virginity behind the 7-11.

Through our first match, we proved who we were. We were the fucking Cut Throats, and yes, that was our jizz running down the back of our opponent's leg, and no, we weren't goin anywhere. It wasn't a fluke. We won our second match, too. By the time CT faced it's first school year, and we faltered a tiny bit, BB out manned us. We fought again, anyway. Right there, when we assumed we'd loose, when we we ready to receive an ass kicking - all together - we did our own ass kicking. Right then, that's where we made an eternal dent on BFP. It was our message to everyone, that whatever happened, we'd always be The Fucking Cut Throats, and no matter who we fought, whether it be BB, SC, nP, SOS, SvS, DE, or even ourselves, we wouldn't back down.

Fighting ourselves, is, unfortunately, something we know very well. We've had many battles within our clan, behind closed doors. Sometimes it resulted in a member leaving, sometimes it resulted in kicking out a douchebag. What I loved about those fights, however uneccessary the actual fight became, the end was something only the Cut Throats could produce. It was then, after the moments that tore us apart, that we learned to work together and mend any tear there was in our indestructable foundation known as The Cut Throats.

BFP was a completely new horizon back then, three years ago. Well, we got our eyes on a new horizon, and the only thing we can do is stick together like we always have and kick it's ass like we've kicked BFP's ass.

HL2 better be ready. We got our mother fucker boots on, and we're ready for some rape and pillage.

K9 - When we couldn't stay on our feet finacially, you stepped in. Sometimes it seems like you're the leader of this clan as much as Phil was. Always taking the lead, and never fully accepting the gratitude, making it seem more like it was your duty than anything else. It wasn't your duty. You're just a fucking awesome guy. A guy that if we ever saw leave, we may all have to buy a set of razor blades for our wrists.

Pug - If I didn't think you were a great member, and once a great recruit, I wouldn't be writing this. You've always been there for CT. Whenever we needed a guy there, to just be around, you could be called on. You were always kinda like godzilla, in an awesome way. Sometimes it would seem like I didnt see you for a couple weeks, but then a giant butterfly would attack our CT city, we'd blow a whistle, and you'd come out of the ocean, guns blazing, stomping the shit out of that bastard butterfly. You can take off the tag, but you'll always be my CT brother.
Wang Chung wrote:
MikeSty 22: they say Rome wasn't built in a day
MikeSty 22: but they never had the Fucking Cut Throats
Brutus
BuffNerd
BuffNerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Pug is leaving... BFP is gone... Bad things come in threes - what is next?
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I'm having your child.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cap'n Sprite
Crazy Puertorican
Crazy Puertorican

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:39 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

The k of the 9, K9. Trully an awesome man that has given CT the playground for us to pwn. ^_^

Anywhoo, it's not like there won't be any Pirate servers, theres still the SD one etc.... Just the CT one won't run BFP. Sad but true.

Ohh and Puggy, I understand you completely. You're european so playing with us its a little difficult. Heck, I was the one that finally recruited you. ^_^

In fact, I think you were the only person I recruited, and what a fine job I did, because you're a great guy Mr.Puggy. Good luck in your future.
Bunny
Chips' Wench

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Though it is a little sad, I believe this also a turning point for CT Smile We may not all play pirates anymore, but we be pirates at heart.

A big thanks to K9 too from keeping the server going to smacking us youungin's around when we needed it Wink And Pug, your an awesome guy and will always be a CT at heart no matter where you end up! <3
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:45 pm 
Post subject: summer camps for kids in las vegas
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:45 pm 
Post subject: all martial arts supplies las vegas
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:46 pm 
Post subject: martial arts near las vegas
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:46 pm 
Post subject: las vegas martial arts store
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:47 pm 
Post subject: las vegas summer camp wedding venue
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:47 pm 
Post subject: judo martial arts las vegas
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:48 pm 
Post subject: martial arts super show las vegas 2019
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:48 pm 
Post subject: las vegas summer camp
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:49 pm 
Post subject: las vegas martial arts schools
Top Reply with quote

DELETED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Site News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: