Affiliates
---------------------
Navigation :: The Cut Throats
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
State of the Ship :: 6/06
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Honestly, I ...
... read the entire post and enjoyed it. Thanks!
76%
 76%  [ 23 ]
... read the entire post and want my time back, dick.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
... read only part of the post, but I want to read more!!!
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
... read only part of the post and I dislike it a lot. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
... don't really care about you or your sociopolitical posts.
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 30

Wang Chung
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:17 am 
Post subject: State of the Ship :: 6/06
Top Reply with quote

This is a post intended for everyone and anyone - especially non-Cut Throats. Enjoy the read - see what CT's all about Smile

While pecking away at yet another marvellous post, I realized how much I love posting insightful things. After showing my post to one of my good friends the Jimmifier, I was delighted to hear how much he liked the post's insightfulness and stability. I'm told my posts are like pepto-bismol, and can cure the forums like the pink cures a stomach.

Enough with the holier-than-thou bullshit, though. I had this bright idea that the Jimmifier also subtly nodded at* - use my sociopolitical skills to write a monthly schpiel about the Cut Throats that would include my views as well as the views of the Cut Throats as a collective. I like to schpiel occasionally, so once a month is fine. If women can do that, I can too.

It then occured to me the value that this schpiel could have. I could use this speech as a tool to help relate the Cut Throats and our more private views to our outside friends. I'll delve into this later at some point I suppose, but there's always been this queer border, a wall of sorts, between Cut Throats and ... everyone else.

This is going to be a really, really long post - in fact, all of them are. I really think it's worth your time to sit down, read, and comprehend what I said. I encourage you to spend time READING, ANALYZING, OBSERVING, and most importantly, THINKING about what i have said and REACTING to it. Post your mind, but please read this post in full. I think you'll find it wrth your time, I really do.

First of all, we're not Nazis. I just wanted to get that off our chests. Sorry, but we're not the Third Reich of the BFP community (or what's left of it). We're not selfish pigs - we really care about everyone else Smile The point is, we're not evil tyrants out to conquer the world, and we're NOT Nazis (Sorry, Erwinat0r).

On to the current events. Yeah. I wanted to schpiel on some current events but I couldn't think of any. This is where the Jimmifier comes in handy. The first event is us beating DE at some point in the near past. I forget when it happened, probably because I wasn't there, but we beat DE pretty handily or so I was told. I'm not sure of the exact score or anything, probably because no one posted news about it here on the front page of the site ... a job usually left for me after the game. Whoops.

All in all, I heard it was a great game and a great victory for us. It made us all very happy to win as a team. It showed us our power to come together and pillage like true pirates. DE also showed good spirits, and that is what makes me really happy. No one said it better than RK:

Quote:

[-DE-]RK-Mara: bah i own ct's when you arent a team Razz

Thanks, Rotten Smile That brought a smile to a lot of people. For the record, so did this:

Quote:

[-DE-]NinjaGary: is it me or is ct worst then they used to be ..

It's just you, NinjaGary**

I think the reason we won is because we willed ourselves to win. CT is like this self-tightening spider web of synergetic orgy fun... what the fuck? Yeah, well, let me give you an example of our willpower:
Quote:

Guys you go and **** DE in the *** with your swords and guns. I can't make it cause my gaming PC us fuxord but my sexy P******* ass, heart and sh*v*d b*lls will be with you.

So for me and for every CT, go out there and show DE why we are THE F*CKING CUT M*THERFUCKING THR*ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I got a little carried away with those asterisks I guess, but I have to keep that latino's identity a secret.

I gotta go back and give some props to DE though for putting up with a lot of shit with us. To [-DE-] - Your clan name has always made me laugh my ass off ever since you came up with it, but the truth is, life would suck without you. You're like a little brother to us. Sometimes we might be a little rough with the noogies, but we really care a lot about you. If we didn't have you around, I don't know what we'd do. Thanks for being a really good rival clan that puts up with our douchebaggotry that slips out from our stinky tampons. Wow, that was touching until that last sentence.

Moving on, we've obviously picked up our recruiting by quite a bit. We honestly do realize that it's important to let other teams pick guys out - good guys that help build team strength - but to be frank, that's really why we're still around. We recruit positive people.

CT isn't this perfect utopian pirate ship, but let me tell you, this is one of the better groups of people I've ever known. I'd have to put this group of guys (and bunnies) up with the '98 Yankees, the mid-90's Bulls, the early 80's Islanders ... and um ... the Patriots... and the undefeated Dolphins team ... and I guess the Oilers during the mid-late 80s. We're really a clan of brotherly love, and we get along pretty damn well. I really appreciate all of the things everyone does for eachother - it makes life a lot easier. CT is a very understanding and supportive clan. If any of you other guys need help with anything, let us know - we're your brothers and sisters and fathers too. The Cut Throats have hands to lend.

Chemistry and synergy aside, I won't deny that the Cut Throats have some of the better Pirates players. One thing to take note of for the recuriting influx (we discussed this a while ago) - is the release of PoTC 2. I correctly predicted a positive correlation Very Happy Now is the time to search for people - there will be plenty for all clans to share. So get out there and recruit Smile

I'm going to be brief on this issue, but it's very important to note that CT turns three years old around .. now? I don't know, to be frank - I'll let Jim-Jim handle this one in the very near future. All I know is that I've somehow been a part of this team for OVER two years now. That really does bring a tear to me eye - CT will always be my extended family in a pathetic, nerdy, queer way.

Troycicle showed up at some point in the past around now. I don't really know what he wants, but it's all cool. I don't think his reappearance is going to bring many smiles, but at this point, I don't think we care. It's cool.

Recently there were some allegations of illegal behavior by Tawxic. Well, uh, there wasn't. He wasn't trying to cop a feel via interweb (remember folks, he has DSL) or get some over TCP-IP. He might creep you out, but if he ever says anything suspicious - roll three dice. If the sum is somehow 2 (two), he's being serious. I hope you get the point, and I hope you understand no hard feelings are meant. Trust me, if one of our members really was a pedophile, I'm sure we'd do something about it. We're good guys Smile

... sodomy is still game though, right guys?

I kind of am I developing a hunger for hash browns and bacon right now. Not bacon, but maybe burnt toast. I don't know. Moving on, Nugget told me today that Team Fortress 2 is coming out. This is the word of God himself (aka Gabe Newell). Gabe is the undisputed official holy figure of the Cut Throats as a collective, and anyone who wishes to challenge this tyrant-like claim shall be given forty lashes, two full rounds in the barrel, and then be thrown overboard and left to the sharks.
All pirates are superstitious and need a holy figure - Gabe is ours. He has done too much for us, too much - and now TF2? Thank you, Gabe.

If you made it this far, congrats, because this is about all I can write tonight. If it takes you two weeks to read it, don't sweat it - I won't be writing another schpiel until mid-August. Yup, that's when I'll post these if you so desire - around the ides of the month matie Smile

-=|CT|=- for life.

*(subtly nod != vicious headbutt to chest [see ZIDANE ])
** USAF said that Very Happy
Erwin Rommel
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:39 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Random polls FTW!

hmm I'm trying to decide between options 2 and 5 Razz
GotMilk?
Shaniqua

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

We love wang. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Xfire Username
AlMightyBob
Dictator-Elect
Dictator-Elect

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:50 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

GotMilk? wrote:
We love wang. Very Happy

qfe Very Happy
Special Jimmy
Neo-Kaufmanist
Neo-Kaufmanist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:15 am 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Mega Props to mikey for writing this. He falls into that rare category of people that write long posts that actually spark my own personal interest, and make me want to read on. (Sparrow-like posts)

I don't think anything said in there could have been said better. Except, if we WERE nazis, do you not think we'd have concrentration camps up by now?
Wang Chung wrote:
MikeSty 22: they say Rome wasn't built in a day
MikeSty 22: but they never had the Fucking Cut Throats
Bunny
Chips' Wench

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Much love to Wang, and much love to CT.

I vaguley remember when Wang joined and the fun times we had in TS with Wang's robot talking, and the time Sprite tried to tell Roscoe how to get girls and how it felt like apple pie xD

What I love most about CT is how we can all play different games, or be out having a busy life, but somewhere along the lines we always find our butts checking this fourm everyday. If it's reading one of these long posts, watching some stupid retarded video someone posted, or reading someone's retarded chat with Troy on xfire, it somehow brings us closer together.

When I first joined CT, I was little scared I wouldn't really fit in with yall. I hadn't ever even played pirates and yall were letting me join...(of course I had help from Stealth Razz) But now I can honestly say I feel like I fit in perfectly Very Happy

Big <3 to CT
anonymousity
Stealth's Wench
Stealth's Wench

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Good fucking post mikezor :D I have lots of thoughts and comments on the subject of us and them but most of which mirror the above. Basically I <3 us, <3 the other clans except BB, <3 the community, all the good shit. (jk BB I like you :D)

I dont like RK mara though haha

hugs all around!
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I <3 the randomness, yet straight forward thinking.

We can all be serious, but most of the time we're not. And that = completely random.

Yall already know how I feel about CT, but what about the rest of you bitches? Hell yea I <3 ya. No matter what ya do, without yall there wouldn't be a CT. It'd just be everyone in the BFP community. We couldn't challenge anyone. We couldn't hold these adrenaline events.

So we <3 ye.

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Raed
Stoned Angry Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Love the post wang, love the Cut Throats and love the community. Except DE, offcourse. [Jk, but I love to mess with the DE's minds :} ]
Bender
The First Bi-Sexual (mostly gay) Robot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

nice post Very Happy

2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: whenever a girl is like "oh what are you thinking about"
2:50 AM - -=|CT|=- Dr. Crunk: i say nothing cause saying dudes wouldn't go over well

3:34 PM - El.Tawxic: I wish I was a horse
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Xfire Username MSN Messenger
Erwin Rommel
Elite
Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

BOOM wrote:
Love the post wang, love the Cut Throats and love the community. Except DE, offcourse. [Jk, but I love to mess with the DE's minds :} ]

omg !ban
AxeBlind
Old Fart's Cabin Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Did I ever say I loves yous guys?
RK-Mara
Uber Dick Wad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

anonymousity wrote:
I dont like RK mara though haha

Oh well, thank you
Cap'n Sprite
Crazy Puertorican
Crazy Puertorican

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

Thanks for keeping my identity a secret. ^_^

But anyways, that was a damn good read Wang. Razz
Stealth
▲RAWR TRIANGLE RAWR▲

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
Top Reply with quote

I feel the love.

Anyone got lube?

User-posted image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cut Throats Forum Index -> Site News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: